Where are you going on holiday?

Kicking footballs at kids

3 Likes

Are you open to a 1+1 Ā£20k a week deal at arsenal? We need a marksman like you in midfield

@SRCJJ
@Electrifying

The best kunefe Iā€™ve ever had

8 Likes

Oh my god :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Looks ridiculousā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Shredded wheat and Ice cream? We have that here.

8 Likes

iā€™ve never had itā€¦does it taste like baklava?

No

What is this? An Emi Martinez thread?

That looks amazing

1 Like

Off to Barcelona in a couple weeks for my best mates stag. Iā€™m expecting carnage, and I think my stomach for the sesh is going to be sorely tested, Iā€™m incredibly out of practice after the past two years lol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty fancy and cultural destination for a stag lol

Watch out for pick pockets, really try to keep your wits about you when you go down La Rambla especially after dark. One of your group is definitely getting pick-pocketed or mugged if you arenā€™t careful :joy:

Going to Croatia (near Pula) for a week with work, in August. Three houses, given the size of our team. Never been to Croatia so really looking forward! :croatia:

|960px;x540px;

6 Likes

Itā€™s probably like 6 people :grin:

1 Like

:ramsdale:

3 Likes

Hoping to go to Copenhagen in August. A good friend is getting married there (neither are Danish but itā€™s a good location that easy for family and friends to fly into). However, have to renew my sonā€™s Dutch passport and just got an appointment for tomorrow. If we donā€™t get it back in time then he and I will be staying here whilst my wife gets to go. Sucks as it one of the cities at the top of my list to visit. But need to book soon, so will see what they say. Not sure if they can expedite it.

Also a staycation the first weekend in August, so glad our first match is away! Heading to the Wilderness Festival!

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to Wilderness too!! :joy:

First festival in 12 years, Iā€™m very excited haha

If you end up going to Copenhagen let me know and Iā€™ll shoot you some recommendations

1 Like

Itā€™s a fab festival. We went in 2016 before I got pregnant. So first trip back since. We donā€™t book much as there is plenty there to do. We are glamping. Just easier with a kid and no camping equipment right now. It looks like theyā€™ve made a change to their run. It used to be just a morning run, but now seems like some stops for additional exercise, like a bootcamp.

Thanks. We will find out tomorrow. The wedding is on the 21st and his passport expires on the 22nd. The wedding is in Frederiksberg. Looking to make it a long weekend. Hopefully his passport will arrive in time.

1 Like

Oh fun, thatā€™s where I live! Itā€™s a lovely part of the city, very leafy and very green. I really hope you get to go, itā€™s an awesome weekend getaway!

1 Like

Currently in Menorca. Last few days have been 28. But hitting the 30s this week. It doesnā€™t feel as hot when you can chill like this though :sunglasses:

Booked all inclusive for a couple of weeks, even includes cocktails, though there isnā€™t the same buzz about asking the hot barman for a Love on the Beach :sweat_smile:

22 Likes