Where are you going on holiday?

Didn’t know where to post it. Hope it’s the right section.
Personally, i am going to Seville from august,9th 'till 13th. I am also trying to go to Worthersee for one day holiday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

IBIZA IN TWO WEEKS :smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

London for opening day versus Pool…

@Luca_from_Italy Enjoy Seville! I was only there for a day unfortunately, but it’s a fantastic city.

Also, be ready for the heat man! :high_brightness:

1 Like

I’m in Wales. The weather has been poor but got the sunshine today and it was very nice indeed. Back hone Friday, nothing else planned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just judging from the pictures on Internet it looks awesome.
Ahahha! I know Andalucia is very hot in the summer! :wilshere:

1 Like

[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:6, topic:260”]
Just judging from the pictures on Internet it looks awesome.Ahahha! I know Andalucia is very hot in the summer! :wilshere:
[/quote]The real question everyone wants to know is, will you try and meet up with @Calum while you’re on holiday? :ozil2: I bet he’d LIKE to meet you :smirk:

2 Likes

Went Nice for the Euros and will be off to Prague in August.

2 Likes

[quote=“Midfield_Maestro, post:8, topic:260, full:true”]
Went Nice for the Euros and will be off to Prague in August.
[/quote]Which game did you go watch mate? Nice is a great place.

Am I correct in thinking you’ve been to Prague before or am I thinking of someone else?

He is going in Spain before me :bellerin:

[quote=“Mysty, post:9, topic:260, full:true”]

Spain vs Turkey. Was an awesome experience. Had never been to an International tournament before so thats one crossed off the bucket list.

And yes I have, well remembered! Different occassion this time around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I’ve left Spain by the time GFI gets here :+1:

1 Like

I’ve just had a week in the countryside in the South of France near Nice and at the end of July I’m spending a couple of days in Oslo for a mate’s wedding. Looking forward to that as I’ve never been to any of the Scandinavian countries. If anyone has any recommendations for places to go in Oslo they’d be welcomed

4 Likes

Ha! Me too! Just got back :smile: I was near Avignon.

1 Like

A live music place called Herr Nilson on the weekends was really good when I was there last month. You’ll also need lot’s of money as a beer costs around a tenner :smiley:

Halfway through our 4 week summer holidays. Spent the first week in Turkey and just got back from a weeks worth of camping on Goteborg in Sweden. Off to spend the next 2 weeks in the archipelago just around Bergen where the family seahouse is located. Just hope the weather sort it’s shit out!

1 Like

You choose to live in this madness? :scream:

@Craigie It’s funny what crazy things a man will do for a woman :joy::joy:

My two favourite things in life…Beer and cars are some of the most expensive things to buy here, it borders on extortion.

1 Like

Cancun, Mexico in August. And like MM had a break away in France for the euros (though I was in Lille and it pissed it down).

2 Likes

Got back from 2 weeks in Corfu last week. Now looking at a week in in Majorca :slight_smile:

Where abouts in Corfu? Been going there for years so I’m curious