Ok boys and girls I’ll stop now, this isn’t my IG haha

9 Likes

You could at least post pictures the right way :roll_eyes:

You’re telling me :eyes:

Been a problem for like 5 years on two different phones :joy:

1 Like

Maybe the problem isn’t the phone then… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for this interesting information!

1 Like

You are welcome jims

That picture is of an actual person though. Why didn’t they just put a picture of a Fried Egg Jellyfish or something?!

You’re all gonna laugh BUT, a mate of mine I knew from Uni 10 years ago (he owns two of my favourite pubs and bars down in Cornwall) moonlights as a videographer and got a gig for a holiday cottage company who asked him to do a promo video for a house they just renovated and he needed some people to play the role of “young people enjoying a Cornish holiday” which he posted about on Instagram. I was on it in a flash along with a couple of his other friends that I know, so my girlfriend and I were invited to join them at a beautiful house for a free holiday with a food and drink budget included! Got 4 lovely days away earlier this week and it was absolutely worth having him follow us around with a camera for a few hours a day lol

12 Likes

Cornwall is 100% my favourite place in the UK, just love it so much.

6 Likes

Yeah it does look nice, for the UK to have a place that’s images resemble Australia is impressive.

1 Like

Good thing you just need to look young I suppose :smirk:

:joy: :joy:

The other “actors” were 25 and 26 so I was the oldest one by a few years.

@Aussiegooner its a pretty special place. There are quite a few parts of Kernow that could trick you into thinking you were in the Caribbean.

2 Likes

Why start your anecdote with a lie?

1 Like

Good on ya, Cristo. Oh to be young again.

@Cristo while all this is good, do make sure that these pics are only used once for cottage bit and not for other commercial purposes, else your will end up on some insurance commercial or whatever

I know what you mean, Bulgaria is the same. Here’s evidence from today, i was like am i still in Sofia or is this the Caribbean?!?

9 Likes

:slight_smile: Looks all too familiar.

1 Like

In Wales. It’s wet and cold. But some nice scenery during the 10 minutes of sun we had.

Oh and a nice on site pub to watch the mighty Arsenal win… oh…

10 Likes

Off to Cantabria this weekend for 5 days.

Uni mate is getting married in a village outside of Bilbao so we’ll be there enjoying the festivities from Friday-Sunday and then spending two nights in Bilbao from Monday-Wednesday. Looking forward to checking out the Guggenheim, some castles and some churches but really keen for some amazing northern Spanish food which is supposed to be absolutely world class in that part of the world.

Athletic Bilbao play Atletico Madrid at the same time as the wedding which is a shame. Would have loved to have caught a game.

Will report back with pictures and stories of £2.20 pints.

12 Likes

Nice. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes