Where are you going on holiday?

Beautiful pics Aussie. Shame you’ll have to spend the next two weeks in those Australian internment camps now that you’ve broken quarantine protocol :sob::sob: rip Aussie, prayers going out to you :pray:

6 Likes

Currently in a Chicago suburb called Lake Forest for Christmas. Was jet lagged this morning after arriving last night and was up at 4am, so went for a run by Lake Michigan at 8am which was lovely. 0 degrees as well so quite refreshing haha

4 Likes

You still going to Hawaii?

Yep! Off on the 26th, so very excited for that still

1 Like

Looks good fella, sounds like a big trip you’re doing…will be very jealous of Hawaii, always wanted to go.

1 Like

A mere getaway for our @Cristo :grin:

#notjelly :santi:

1 Like

Nice man, what island did u say u were going to? Maui?

1 Like

Lol, I miss those days. This is my first year not going out of the UK :frowning:

Have to live via Cristo for now I guess !

We’re off to Oahu, Lanikai beach which is on the other side from Honolulu. We’re there for 10 days which is sick as I originally thought we were there for like 5 or 6 days.

We’re looking to do the Pearl Harbour museum, a shark cage, definitely some hikes and 100% a lot of tiki bars.

I’m also bringing my Boris Johnson speedos and an assortment of Hawaiian shirts which I will be showing off here as well.

1 Like

Lmaooo that’s dope. Give Germaines Luau a try if your not booked the whole week, it’s a really fun show :+1::+1: be careful out there the waves are gonna be big this time of year.

1 Like

Finally made it to Hawaii after 2 flights and 9 hours, but it’s a very special place.

Honolulu is a bit naf, very typical of a western nation imposing their cultural norms on an indigenous population (like Denmark and Greenland) but outside of that it’s really stunning, really reminds me of South East Asia in a lot of ways.

9 Likes

How’s weather there?

Grey and overcast, judging by those photos, much like the shitty weather I’ve got out here on the Essex coast.

4 Likes

Yeah haha

Cristo I meant temperature wise

Yeah, tbf I’m sure the temperature is rather different haha

2 Likes

Yeah, a bit like Essex, but warmer.

Warm! Like posted, around 27 degrees with 54% humidity so very nice all around.

Hoping we get some sun.

In the picture from my bedroom with the island on the left that looks like lopsided boobs - that island has a beach on it which you can only get to by kayaking to it which I think is what we have planned for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

Colour me envious. Here’s my current thermostat reading. Only a 64 degree difference.

3 Likes

Sunrise this morning was lovely @BigWeng_4LYFE

8 Likes