Where are you going on holiday?

Hahaha trust me mate, she was not who I would want to join the mile high club with :arteta:

6 Likes

If that would be the main benefit to me I’m definitely all good. :rofl:

1 Like

What is it with you gays :laughing:

One of my best friends is gay and he’s introduced me to a lot of his friends in the gay scene in London and Jesus Christ I don’t understand where they/you get the stamina to be this horny all the time and have this much sex.

I get horny too but then when I have sex I’m done, these guys are having sex every single fucking day with different partners most of the time.

Very impressive.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t go that far. :flushed:

Also, just based on these last few posts maybe most gays are on coke?

4 Likes

Good point. They’re all so skinny as well, none of them drink beer. Only white wine/spirits/Prosecco haha

They’re very calorie conscious :joy:

2 Likes

Erm, who is “you lot”?! I only saw one person say they wouldn’t touch the stuff :grin:

1 Like

Based on the last few posts I’d say it’s perhaps more likely that most of Cristo’s friends are on coke.

3 Likes

I haven’t said anything about my friends doing coke?!

You said your best mate introduced you to his mates, and how they’re all gay and have very high sex drives. Biz said that coke is a great aphrodisiac. Sham commented off the back of both of your posts to jokingly say maybe most gay people do coke and that explains the high sex drives. I joked that it’s more likely that its your friends that do coke rather than most gays.

It’s always great to have to explain off hand jokey comments, makes them way funnier.

2 Likes

Cocaine is a hell of drug.

Went to a mate’s pre-wedding party a little while back, bunch of his male family were all there too. One of his hench cousins comes over to me and another friend (we arrived fashionably late), asks us to step outside because that’s where the groom was. You know to say hello and stuff. Anyway, we walk outside and say hello, make introductions, light banter (“oi you bastard, can’t believe your getting married”, “did you get her to say yes through blackmail or threats of violence lol” etc etc).

Anyway, hench cousin leans conspiratorially in to me and my other friend, puts a hand in his pocket, takes our palms out and places something in them. Then he turns to the gathered circle, and says “you know how we do boys, we don’t hand out barfi*, we hand out bags”.

*Indian sweets

One of the most sensational moments of my life. Taking into account this was a relatively formal function before a punjabi wedding, and this guys whole family is milling about. To do that so brazenly still shocks me to this day.

Top fucking night though.

8 Likes

I’m definitely boring then because drugs are a big nope for me. Used to make me anxious going to gigs and seeing people out of their nuts and doing what they’re doing :tierney:

7 Likes

Same here. I do need alcohol a bit to open up.
It’s probably why I enjoy treks & outdoor activities more than nightclubs because I don’t need substance to have a good time.

1 Like

I gave alcohol a fair nudge over Friday and Saturday night, but I avoided doing any narcotics which is good. Pretty much need to leave that until my annual leave with the zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol in the system at work.

Fuck I want to go on a holiday again, nearly 2 years since I left Victoria now.

1 Like

Not really a holiday, but a day trip to the tip of the Mornington peninsula.

6 Likes

Wilson’s Prom a great part of Victoria in the Gippsland region.

14 Likes

That looks incredible!!

2 Likes

And you’d choose Europe over this for a holiday.Man that’s gorgeous.

5 Likes

Hahaha yeah we’re lucky to have some beautiful spots in our own state and country.

1 Like

We visited relatives in Perth a few years ago. Some nice spots around there, too, but there was a path bordered by tall grass leading down to one beach and wifey’s cousin says yeah it’s only fifty yards or so, but keep an eye out for snakes. Game over right there. :slight_smile:

Snakes are all part of the game down under mate. Said to the other half on the walk through the National park yesterday to be weary and she lost it at me :laughing: