Where are you going on holiday?

Woke up early to get the best spot on the beach, the cunts staying here like to take over spots then just leave, usually all the best spots are taken and not even being used so last couple of days been going to the pool and the beach early to get the best spots. Didn’t want to do that but if people are get on like that then fuck them, view is beautiful though.

14 Likes

That’s always been the way on holiday. People running down to the pool to leave their towels. German tourists were always blamed. I even remember reading a report that Germans sleep less so get up earlier than us and are therefore able to get their towels down first :rofl:

3 Likes

:ozil:

7 Likes

:joy::rofl:It’s funny you say that because 80% of the people on this resort are German. On Tuesday I came down at 8:30 all the spots bar one were taken , waited until 10 am no one using it. Just me and a few old people, so I switched it with a better spot closer to the middle of the beach, picked up the towels off 3/4 chairs and dumped all the stuff on the side of one chair (:joy: to confuse them) wife and the kid came down, we stayed till lunch went and come back beach was void of people until around 2-4, funniest look on their faces when their spots were all taken :joy: I was thinking why do this? Like how fucking selfish can people be? Like your just taken up a spot for no reason all these other families on the extreme end of the beach with no space. These man don’t even have pool etiquette, like I’ll be off in a corner, whole pool there and these guys will jump in and started encroaching on my space, playing their ball games right next to me had to tell them a few times which they were nice about to be fair but like who does that? You got a whole pool, why go to the tiny occupied space. So last few days I been taking a pool and a beach spot! Fuck these guys.

Also just had a champion breakfast

14 Likes

That looks like hell.

@BizzySignal what a brekkie! Yes mate!

1 Like

Need some maple syrup on that, superb otherwise.

Definitely right about the towels, if they’re there over an hour with no-one around should just be able to move them.

1 Like

Got a little trip to Edinburgh booked next week, hope the weather holds up, what’s the nightlife like @Calum during midweek, if you’ve ever been?

3 Likes

Yeah Edinburgh is brilliant.

I was there for a weekend for my birthday in 2018 and loved it

Pubs are only opened to midnight tho and nightclubs are still closed here @gio

Our restrictions don’t end till the 9th

1 Like

Is it still table service n masks etc only then? And bookings needed etc

Bookings aren’t needed anymore but yeah still table service only and masks

I’m not going anywhere as I live in Australia and we can’t legally go more than 5km ( Not that I follow it but still)

To my point it seems Edu is having a nice holiday in Spain, well deserved after doing some great transfer dealings early in the window he can now relax and get some R and R in sunny spain.

1 Like

Got back from my stag do in Dublin, absolutely knackered. What a great city. The people are absolutely first class as well, literally everyone I met was so nice, very welcoming and friendly. Apart from one slightly scary bloke at the dogs who I got chatting to as we were placing a bet on the same dog. He genuinely sounded a bit like Conor McGregor and was saying he was gonna “bury the cunt” who gave him this tip if it didn’t come in. Thankfully the dog romped home so I can assume everyone survived the night.

Played foot golf for the first time which is a great way to kill a few hours, went for some great walks, went to the dogs as I said, went to the Guinness factory obviously and went to some class pubs.

Really looking forward to going back at some point, as well as seeing more of Ireland. First trip abroad since Valencia in February 2018 and it was brilliant.

10 Likes

39 and I still haven’t done this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

40th sorted

5 Likes

Good Morning from Grenada. Could wake up to this view every day

16 Likes

One of you, be a pal and give me your passport so I don’t have to quarantine on arrival.

North Shore Kauai :grin::grin::clap::clap:

23 Likes

Beautiful!

Hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy it as well come December, but looking increasingly unlikely that Biden will open up the borders to UK and EU citizens

1 Like

Shit you’re gonna be on here 24/7 now. :grin:

Nah enjoy it man, looks amazing.

5 Likes

America is not taking anymore settlers from Europe?