Where are you going on holiday?

Dude, I’m sorry. I hope things take turn for the better soon.

1 Like

I love Oregon, huge fan. Only been once but I’d love to go back for sure.

Portland is a fun city too.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

I’ve always wanted to visit Oregon.

I may be getting you confused for someone else on here, but did you say Washington state is nicer and more picturesque than Oregon?

If I did it was a joking, home team kind of banter. You really can’t go wrong with either. Both are very beautiful. Washington tends to be a bit more rainy.

The entire west coast is on fire right now. So it’s smokey and gross. I’ve had a sore throat for days. I guess this is just part of the ‘new normal’.

Off to Madeira, Portugal next week :sun_with_face: :airplane:

5 Likes

Dislike :-1:

1 Like

Enjoy and immensely jealous.

1 Like

So jealous, that Ronaldo statue one of the 7 wonders of the modern world

3 Likes

So Dedham Vale is truly lovely, despite its proximity to Essex and Colchester.

I’m a sucker for old villages with thatched cottages though.

There are actually some really nice parts of Essex. People always think of Basildon, Brentwood and the like, but it’s more than just TOWIE.

Suffolk is nice too. I stayed in Walberswick last year, which was lovely. Think that’s quite a bit further up from where you are though.

3 Likes

Yeah I know I’m just kidding, Essex has a lot of lovely green parts to it for sure.

I was just pulling your leg although some friends have been giving me grief haha

1 Like

So true. Plus the towns that TOWIE put on the map such as the likes of Brentwood and Loughton are not even that fantastic towns anyway (imo).

Stansted Mountfitchet and further out into Maldon and Earls Colne is much nicer and greener.

2 Likes

Madeira :portugal:

In love with this place already. Will post some more later!

9 Likes

I’m in Mayo for a week even though I technically shouldn’t have left Dublin. :eyes:

@k1tsun3 I can see why you’d want to come spend some time here. It’s fucking wild at the minute but we’re in a cosy cabin and well sheltered. Beautiful place. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Anybody been to Athens before? I’m going on Wednesday for 3 days so wondering if anyone has any quick tips or nice food spots

3 Likes

Bringing an end to the most spontaneous holiday I’ve ever been on in my life. Athens is a little dirty but there are some beautiful parts, nice history, very nice weather and some really good food. All in all, one of the best city breaks I’ve been on even with everything that’s going on.

14 Likes

Wish I’d seen this before. Love Athens, went there for a stag do and ended up at a AEK Athens vs Panathanaikos game which was wild.

I’ve got a lot of love for the gyros. €3-4 for the most beautiful Greek kebabs, and the clubs and restaurants were cheap when I was there too.

Shame you didn’t get to check out Mount Olympus.

1 Like

I think I’d definitely consider coming back. I want to do Mykonos next year, but Athens is definitely on my list of city breaks.

I think ideally I’d to have done an additional day or two but the food is great. It’s not so busy (but still enough people here for me to not feel like a total alien for travelling).

The weathers lovely out here, the major sights are all pretty much no queue.

I would love to have watched a football game but maybe next year we’ll start having fans back in the stadiums.

It’s a pretty cheap city break too I managed to get a good hotel and the food / drinks pricing isn’t bad at all.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get out to Corfu and get some fuckin kalamari in my gob, not been out to see my dad and step mum there for a few years now. I love Greece, never been to the mainland though.

7 Likes