Where are you going on holiday?

I thought this would be the most appropriate topic to have this rant.

My girlfriend is off on hols in 2 weeks’ time for a week with her friends and already started flurrying in a hissy fit over the last couple days with packing.

How does someone spend a longer time packing for a holiday than for the duration of the holiday itself?!

This makes no sense arghhhh.

3 Likes

Every year have this issue with the wife when we go away. As for those plastic bottles for liquids you need for the airport, how fucking many do they fill.
As for hand luggage remember when I was single it was just a carrier bag. Ffs when did it become small suitcases and they always give you the outside seat. Up and down all flight. Sharing the pain mate.

2 Likes

Travel ready

4 Likes

rainforest

11 Likes

13 Likes

That’s a great snap, right there Aussie.

4 Likes

I’m flying out to surprise my parents in Copenhagen next week.

I’ve told them I’ve not been able to get any more holiday this summer and as they only live in denmark part of the year this means I normally wouldn’t see them again until Christmas.

However I have been able to get time off and I’m flying out Friday night to stay with my buddy and then surprise them on Saturday morning.

I’m not sure how I should surprise them. I’m thinking that because I normally Skype them every Saturday morning what I’ll do is I’ll Skype them as usual but I’ll Skype them from the road outside their apartment block and be like “just out for walk what are you guys up to? Lolololol”

I’m fucking buzzing, I love surprising my parents. I’ve done it for my dad on his birthday and my mum on her birthday but always with either parent as a co-conspirator this is the first time I’m getting them both :joy:

There will be tears haha

19 Likes

of sadness? :henry2:

6 Likes

Tears of devastation :speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

All the savages are out in force today FACKIN HELL

9 Likes

Yeah do go with the Skype plan. You don’t wanna walk into something that would scar you.

4 Likes

I hope you turn up and they’ve gone on holiday for the weekend.

18 Likes

That would be hilarious but my parents wouldn’t go on holiday without me knowing so I’m in the clear :laughing:

I feel like you were basically made pose for that pic. I’m always so disinclined to be photographed and especially so in holiday type pics.

yeah do that skype thing, that is an awesome idea!

1 Like

Turns up in the middle of shagging

4 Likes

I’ve heard the Danish are quite adventurous in the sack. Maybe they’ll be in the middle of a “hot dinner” when you walk in, if you’re lucky that is

4 Likes

Imagine if they’re on the way to surprise Cristo in London?

9 Likes

Ah just like Emily and Ross in Friends :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like people going to my house, let alone a surprise visit but glad your mum and dad aren’t like me @Cristo :slight_smile: hope it goes well and the skype thing sounds great

1 Like