Where are you going on holiday?

Thanks @oompa and @BergkampsLoveChild. Appreciate it and I’ll definitely add that to my notes

1 Like

@SRCJJ stay away from the drunken young Australians carrying on like dickheads drinking cheap alcohol, I concur 100 %.

Fair flight for you to Bali mate, enjoy the trip.

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to the flight that’s for sure lol

2 Likes

@AW49 recently went to Bali, any suggestions for @SRCJJ mate ?

1 Like

If you want a more touristy vibe, stay around Seminyak, loads of good pubs in and around there. Look out for La Favela and Mexicola. Accomodation is fairly cheap and you can get the whole place with an indoor pool and all the fancies for about 60/70 pounds a night.
If you have a free evening, go to the Karma beach club, it’s steeper than usual places, but the food, view and the beach is absolutely superb, just keep an eye out on the nasty sea urchins.

That’s not all…he might be going to Poland as well soon. He’s become a right jetsetter :bellerin:

Oh is that a “work trip” too? :smirk: Even when he’s in the office, he sits on the balcony drinking beer… not that i’m jealous or anything.

Man some of you guys seem to always be on holiday.
@SRCJJ @Bl1nk what line of work you guys in :eyes:

3 Likes

they are both holiday reps

Yeah I am curious too, albeit not at all jealous of visiting Dubai in heat.

Sand was me dude! Danish brand. Probably set you back about £500 but I think it’s always worth spending the £££ on coats because they will last.

I’ve got a Paul Smith pea coat I’ve had for 9 years now that I spent £450 on and it was worth every penny. I’ll save money on things like t-shirts and trousers but spend the extra money on coats and shoes because I really feel like the difference shows a lot more in the quality.

But yeah for overcoats I’d definitely check out brands like Paul Smith or Ted Baker but you should really do yourself a favour and check out Selfridges or a similar department store while you’re here to get the widest range.

1 Like

I’m a paralegal mate but I also have a business with my brother that brings in a tidy income that hopefully one day will become my main hustle.

4 Likes

You should open a barbers. You’d basically be saving money.

Also fuck spending 450 quid on a coat. That’s the man United way of buying a coat. I’m Arsenal through and through. M & S at a push.

5 Likes

Ooft nice m8 a few of my friends also want to branch out with businesses and the like while working as GPs etc.

Seems like that’s the way to go these days.

@shamrockgooner I feel up to £200 is fair for a nice coat.

Most I’ve ever spent on one is £50 but that will change soon lol

1 Like

Just got home from the barbers as it goes mate. Absolutely sensational way to spend £20 I look like a new man. :joy:

@Electrifying I think everybody has a different idea of what they want in life and I kind of realised a long time ago that I don’t have the patience to do a routine 9-5 job so I’ve spent a lot of time working on side projects. A lot of them have failed over the years but the one I’ve got going with my brother now is the steadiest and most successful idea we’ve had so I’m content right now.

I just absolutely detest working in the way that I do and I’ll never enjoy it. But I totally get why some people do.

I guess it’s just because I think I like to be in control of my time and stuff and working in a routine 9-5 doesn’t give me that kind of control.

6 Likes

“Yeah fam, how much per G? OK… Yeah fam, sounds good… yeah give me the pure ting for seventy a G, I’ll take two. Meet me in twenty by the cashpoint, yeah? Ding me when you’re nearby, safe.”

4 Likes

I completely agree man, and kudos to you for having the nuts to go and make a go at doing your own thing. Something I wished I could do but admittedly don’t have the bottle for.

I absolutely deteste doing a 9-5 and I work in a job where over 50% of my salary is performance based. Yet each day the reports that go out show I actually only take home 0.5% of the money I make. Robbery

3 Likes

Yeah fuck that man, that sucks.

I’ve never been a fan of performance related feels like it’s even more stress than a normal job.

2 Likes

Eeesh, you say you don’t have the bottle for what SRCJJ is doing. Well I certainly don’t have the bottle for what you do. I need to know I’m getting paid the same amount each month guaranteed lol

5 Likes

Fortunately I work for a firm which doesn’t put a clock on me and it has been so refreshing and I don’t feel bad about working extra hours at home.

2 Likes