Where are you going on holiday?

Why?

Take pictures of you watching love island in tenby. That should trigger @Cristo good

1 Like

Mostly Agadir, for sunbathing :slight_smile:

Also visiting Marrakech of course! Any tips?

Now you mention it, I remember watching Love Island while in Tenby last year haha

1 Like

@Cristo I don’t know how I didn’t realise this was a joke. Fucking hell

2 Likes

I’ve actually not been Agadir since I was a kid but Marrakech I have plenty depending on how long you’re out there for!

Off to Rio on Thursday… any recommendations or anything I should look out for?

1 Like

Bring Edu back mate

1 Like

My cousin literally just got back from a 6 month backpacking trip in South America and he said Rio was by far his most favourite place. Keep safe and it’s bloody awesome!

1 Like

A good centre back.

5 Likes

:world_map: Agadir, Morocco

Mostly a chilled cocktail holiday. Also planning to go to Marrakech a day and visit some other places.

What the hell is up with goats in Morocco though? Climbing trees?

12 Likes

Ibiza a few weeks ago.

Morocco now.

Someone’s doing well! :wink:

3 Likes

lol I’m guessing that’s an Argan tree, goats fancy the fruit that it produces.

2 Likes

Glad you’ve found time to go on holiday. You need a break from all that hard work you’ve been doing :smirk:

3 Likes

How is it there mate?

Always fancied morocco but never been quite sure.

1 Like

So far good. But it’s extremely focussed on tourists here in Agadir. I probably need to go to different places to really experience the culture.

I’ve never recommended Agadir to people. I find it an extremely boring place to go to.

There’s so much more to see in Morocco. Marrakech is the best reference point but places like Tangier, Chefchaouen, Casablanca, Rabat, Fes, Meknes are far better places to go

1 Like

Off to Zurich this morning for a week or so. Not the most exciting place in the world at all but my old man lives here at the moment so I’m seeing him.

What’s worse is he’s a Spurs fan and being with him over the course of today and the Champs League final could be horrible.

3 Likes

Sounds like a potentially awful scenario!

Heard great things about Zurich though

2 Likes

Mrs has canned Europe this November/ December as she reckons she’ll hate the cold to much, so looks as though it’ll be pushed back to mid 2020.