Where are you going on holiday?

Highly recommend going to Edinburgh and Scotland in general. Been yonks since I last visited there, but had a blast. Edinburgh is lovely. I remember doing a bus tour around the city. Went up an observartion tower so you could see the whole city from afar. Place feels bloody hilly walking around. Also went to other parts around the country, it’s definately worth a visit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never been there. I’d like to go there one day.

Spent my 26th birthday weekend in Edinburgh
last year with my mates. Edinburgh is a great day and night out :wink::beers:

2 Likes

Love Edinburgh, one of my first girlfriends was into her performing arts so would always get work with a theatre company up there during the fringe festival so alway used to go up and visit at some point through the August.

Then there’s the 6 nations rugby trip every other year when there around 20 of us hitting the place. Absolutely fantastic :grin:

3 Likes

Likewise to most in here I love Scotland. Edinburgh was awesome as was the rest of the country!

Going to Porto in early June so looking forward to that!

1 Like

Booked tickets for Munich to attend Oktoberfest, visit Salzburg, hopefully hike up around Innsbruck or Badgastein, and then finish off the 16 day vacation at uptight Vienna.

Any suggestion is welcome around this itinerary.

Following a very weird second half of 2018 where me and my best friend had to switch jobs (which turned out to be an excellent move), we decided to go for 2 week trip away later this year.

Initially we wanted to go to Chile but because of tedious visa procedure, we selected Bavaria-Austria stretch.

We deserve this vacation because next 3-5months, we will be working our ass off at our respective jobs as both have negotiated a good early appraisal.

Don’t know if I deserve the ambitious Portugal & Spain trip I am planning in December and April respectively
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wien is for some reason one of my most favourite cities in the world.

P.s. Have you actually booked Munich for Oktoberfest yet? If not, be very fast as you’ll be lucky to find accomomodation in Munich for October by March/April even.

Done Munich before but never done Oktoberfest, very jealous!!!

1 Like

Not yet, My mate is good with Airbnb and he is suggesting we do this next month, so I am going with his experience.

Going Rio at the end of May and then Dubai in July.

2 Likes

Cool, enjoy mate. You’ll love it :+1:t2::+1:t2: Very jealous!

1 Like

Going to Morocco for a week!! End of May. IF we make the EL final I’m gonna have to find a place to watch it, haha.

Can’t wait though! Heard great things about the country :slight_smile:

Also going to Ibiza for week, halfway May. It’s a workation.

3 Likes

Do yourself a favour and enjoy the holiday mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

How cashless is Austria?
I hate carrying cash and if I can survive in India on just 20bucks cash, I am hoping Bavaria and Austria treat me well in that regards as well.

It’s perfectly fine. Get a Monzo card too and you’re sorted wherever you go

1 Like

Where abouts are you going mate?

1 Like

@Trion keep an eye out for Luca in Wien! :smile:

1 Like

@CliftonGeraldi Do you need to be a UK resident to own a Monzo card?

:eyes:
why?

Ahhh yes you do, sorry, I assumed you were? Haha

Lot of exotic destinations in this thread.

I’m going to Tenby in June, try not to be too jealous everyone

9 Likes

I’m off to Chicago, Indiana and Michigan in May. Girlfriends 5 year reunion! Can not wait.

Take some pics from Tenby @JakeyBoy it’ll probably be the only chance I ever get at seeing it

7 Likes