What's your go to beverage?

Fantastic choice on the fever tree tonic water. I see you spared no expense. Tanqueray 10 is good but not very adventurous.

1 Like

Fixed.

4 Likes

Port and Brandy

I do not understand this joke.

Quite a bit further up the thread, @Castiel suggested that gin is essentially an unmanly ladys drink. I really have no opinion on this, but thought Iā€™d ride that wave a little.

4 Likes

@Craigie youā€™ve done well. Very well.

Youā€™re goddamn fucking right I did and Iā€™ll fight any unmanly lady who says otherwise.

4 Likes

sterling, is that you?

Acceptable compromise? Gin is permissible only when drunk by:

a) ladies over 70
b) hipster laaaaads in their early-mid 20s that look like BigSpuds

5 Likes

c) normal human beings who donā€™t live in the UK?

1 Like

edit: meh wrong pic. cba.

Mine would be something that has aged in these bad boys.

Motherā€™s Ruin
Gin. Specifically, the alcohol beverage of Gin was called motherā€™s ruin because in the mid eighteenth century the effects of gin on the family and economy were disastrous. Considered the poor manā€™s drink due to its affordability, gin drinking had started out as medicine but due to its easy availability, men became impotent while women became sterile causing the London birth rate to decline drastically. Also, drinking a pint of gin and having an extremely hot bath was recommended as a way to induce a miscarriage (not contraception) in 1950s Britain
ā€œIā€™ll have a motherā€™s ruin and tonic please, with a twist of limeā€

it is said the rich Victorians wanted to cull the poor, this was probably their way of doing itā€¦ Chin Chinā€¦ or Droop Droopā€¦

maybe the lime counteracted the other effects

Red Bull. Am a teetotaller :smile:.

1 Like

I like my women like I like my whisky - 12 years old and in a barrel?

2 Likes

Red Bull is worse than any alcohol!

3 Likes

Bourbon only

I wouldnā€™t know now would I? :wink:

While you little whiney self defeatists bitches were crying your eyes out on OA before the match was even over (drinking vodka no doubt) this is how I was enjoying the opener to our title winning season. Damn straight I dance in the kitchen too and what? COYG!!

2 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes