What's your go to beverage?

Drinking a tiny, poncy Peroni

1 Like

Dat bottle tho

Looks like a condom

2 Likes

I’ve moved on to another pleasingly small serving of Italian lager.

3 Likes

Birra Moretti is good shit.

Lager, stout, ale what type of beer is dat

It’s just a lager.

If only I’d given you some sort of clue…

1 Like

Well, i guess u caught me not reading the text…

Lager is pretty boring tbh. Find that all lagers are basically the same. Beer gets funny when a stout or wheat beer comes on the table.

1 Like

I know. Anytime someone wanders over to me with a pint of the aforementioned, my San Miguel cracks a knock knock joke.

1 Like

Camden Pale Ale for me

1 Like

Thoughts on estrella? Think it’s my favourite beer now. If I’m in a pub that does pints of it I am loving life haha.

• Great beer
  • Why do you just like shit beers

0 voters

Estrella is a very nice beer. Estrella Galicia is great but I’ve rarely seen it in the UK

Not a huge fan, it’s one of those beers that used to be cheap shite that has re-invented itself with a fancy pump and glasses to make it look a lot more appealing than it actually is.

1 Like

Always wondered how’s it different from the other one?

Gimme a fucking Dorada :joy:

Going to Prague changed it all for me.

Any bar or pub that does a draft of Budweiser Budvar or Pilsner Urquell has me at hello.

Huge love for ales too

3 Likes

Offshore pilsner. Not particularly common in my experience, but order it as first choice if it’s on tap anywhere.

Standard pint of Guinness almost everywhere else though

Galicia has a bit more flavour to it imo :slight_smile: in fact I’ve just found out that Estella dam and Estella Galicia are two different brewers. Probably should’ve realised that before :grin:

1 Like

Loves Love Island and shit mainstream beers, Calum is the Scottish equivalent of the American yoga leggings and spiced pumpkin latte valley girl basic bitch :arteta:

8 Likes