What's the last video game you played?

Doesnā€™t seem to work for me on mobile

Edit: ffs of course it does now

2 Likes

Anyone else been playing Hogwarts Legacy?

1 Like

Yep, one of the best games Iā€™ve ever played

1 Like

Yep. Absolutely love it.

1 Like

Legit, itā€™s amazing so far. Didnā€™t expect it to be this good but the developers nailed it. Iā€™m about 20% of the way through and completely addicted.

Really surprised by how large the map is too, Iā€™d kinda just expected it to be based around the actual castle and maybr Hogsmeade but itā€™s huge.

Honestly thereā€™s so much to do in it, Iā€™m nearing the end of the story and Iā€™m still no where near done lol

1 Like

Got it for my eldest, we will be playing this weekend

1 Like

Started it on PC last weekend. Enjoying it so far, even though my machine can barely handle it on low specs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only play MW2 great game

Man, with it being based on an existing movie franchise (/books, obvs), I expected Hogwarts Legacy to be shit, or average at best, a la Marvel Avengers or nearly any other movie tie in type game. With an IP as huge as Harry Potter, with the built in fanbase and near guaranteed record sales, thereā€™s barely an incentive to make it a great game lol.

But the comments in here have me thinking that this game is a must have.

I will need to finish up on RDR2 first though. Iā€™m on 92% completion, seriously considering going for 100%, even if finding all the Native American windcatchers and dinosaur bones is gonna be a mission (I will 100% be using an online guide/youtube video to find them, but still).

Honestly mate, Iā€™ve put almost 30 hours into it and whilst Iā€™ve almost finished the main story, thereā€™s still parts of the map I didnā€™t even know existed until only recently, feel like Iā€™ve only scratched the surface with it.

Honestly man Iā€™d pick it up. I bought off cdkeys for like Ā£50

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to see my fellow transphobs enjoying HWL :rofl:

4 Likes

I used this map mate for when collecting stuff in a RdR2 you be able to keep track off what you have collected

Checked on my Xbox and it listed my RDR2 play time as being 362 hours, or 15 days :flushed:

Not been able to work out yet if thatā€™s actual l, literal play time, or if that includes time spent on pause, in menus etc, ie the total time Iā€™ve had the game/app running.

Im 95% total completion, still got all the hunting requests to do and over half of the exotics, and the final couple of missions that Iā€™ve been saving for ages now.

Anyone still playing Hogwarts Legacy?

After all the initial buzz Iā€™ve heard precisely fuck all about it since.

I completed it. Itā€™s alright. Itā€™s a massive game if youā€™re a completionist like me and want to get everything

2 Likes

Bought into the hype and got it when it came out. Played for a couple hours, and it was fun, but it mostly reminded me that gaming isnā€™t really something Iā€™m willing to put a lot of time in anymore.

3 Likes

Waiting for it to go on sale. Kind off burnt out from open world games right now.

So hopefully by time i get round to getting RE4 and star wars fallen order will be up on sale.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a really great game IMO.

But I havenā€™t touched it in 3 weeks