What's the last video game you played?

no one belives you did this by “accident”

2 Likes

God of War Ragnarok—incredible game. Possibly game of the year.

been playing on Resident Evil Zero trying to get the plat, just beat hard mode and it got a little nervy near the end

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart is funny AF. Amazing visually and technically as well. Great showcase of the PS5.

1 Like

Turns out I wasn’t quite as far into RDR2’s story as I’d thought, I’m actually at about 75% story completion.

I’m dreading this game being over. The story and open world are just about as good as it gets in any video game.

3 Likes

Obviously very different setting (wild west versus monster fantasy) but how would you say it compares to Witcher 3?

Witcher 3 is the best open world game I’ve played in years (the only other game that had me hooked to this level was Elder Scrolls Oblivion) but sounds like RDR2 is unbelievably good too (wish I had the time to invest into it).

I probably did about 10 hours tops on Witcher 3 before getting overwhelmed, so probably saw less than a tenth of the whole map, so can’t really say unfortunately.

I’d say get RDR2 and dip in as and when, it’s not necessarily the kind of game you want to binge and finish as quickly as possible anyway. Take your time and soak it in.

1 Like

There was a lot of hate for RDR2 in this thread when it came out lol, but for me its top 5 all time. Glad you’re enjoying it @JakeyBoy

4 Likes

I was one of them haha, I played for quite a few hours the first time round and was bored. Probably biggest U turn I’ve done on any video game, I couldn’t love it more now.

Im definitely gonna put many hours in post story conclusion to go round collecting up any missed treasures, and probably try to complete the hunting, sharpshooter etc challenges.

1 Like

RDR2 is still the best game I’ve played since it came out.

God of War Ragnarok is a solid 8/10—the side quests are some of the best I’ve seen in quite some time.

Glad to hear the new God of War is good, it’s probably next on my list when Im done with RDR2. Really enjoyed the first one.

Cant wait to hear Kratos say “BOY” a thousand more times :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Its a slow burner and people were tarnishing it by saying all they’re doing is running errands on a horse, but the story sinks you in and the environment is so impeccibly crafted :pinched_fingers:

2 Likes

After my second attempt, I couldn’t agree more, but on my first time I was definitely “that guy”

The storyline is unparalleled in video games, nothing matches it. Hollywood level shit.

1 Like

PlayStation yearly wrap here’s mine

3 Likes

Oh nice. How do you get that

@Midfield_Maestro
Here you go

2 Likes

1 Like

@JakeyBoy will be proud.

Fifa 22 UT sucked me in good

1 Like

Can this by accessed from the PlayStation itself? Cos I wanna check mine, but I can’t log into my PS account on a different device cos I can’t remember the password, and I’ve had mad drama trying to get access again after being locked out of my PS account previously lol