What's the last video game you played?

3 Likes

275557732_10230240600345252_101487973693763237_n

3 Likes

@JakeyBoy Iā€™ve moved on from my interest in speedrunning content I like randomizers now.

3 Likes
1 Like

Assassinā€™s Creed Valhalla any good fellow gamers? Screenshots look beautiful and its offer on PS5 at Ā£23

Iā€™ve completed all the ACā€™s and this one is next on my list. At 23 quid itā€™s worth a punt if youā€™re a fan Iā€™d say.

Iā€™m not far off ya, but I have a few gaps. Never played the OG Assassinā€™s Creed, didnt play Unity, and also havenā€™t played Odyssey or Valhalla. Played through most of Origins and decided that I was pretty much done withthe series when it basically ditched the stealthy assassin part and turned it into more of an action adventure RPG.

Just started playing Black Flag again this weekend though, coincidentally. Never get tired of those sea shanties, every damn one is a banger.

1 Like

Iā€™ve played 4 hours and itā€™s fantastic @Midfield_Maestro @JakeyBoy beautiful in next gen and if youā€™re a completionist like me youā€™ll love it thereā€™s so many collectibles on it

1 Like

Unity was dog, I didnā€™t finish it. I choose not to count it as a proper AC lol.

Odyssey was my fave to date. Stunning visuals and a great map to discover. I think I put 120 hrs into it :hot_face:

Ubisoft+ will be included.

The PS5 list is a banger but not very pleased with the Classics. Although, they do mention itā€™s an early look.
Classic games will be enhanced.

Of course Valhalla is on the list a day after I buy it

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been saving this one up for a while, but I finally caved and bought Spider-Man Miles Morales. Having a lot of fun with it so far. Itā€™s just more of the same really, but thatā€™s kind of what I wanted.

2 Likes

Swinging around NY never gets old does it?

2 Likes

Never. Occasionally I zone out just swinging around the city and a few minutes later realise Iā€™ve just been totally aimlessly swinging about instead of doing anything useful lol.

2 Likes

Yep, just put some music from Spotify in the background and you can spend a good hour just swinging around and beating people up

Fall Guys. Just sat on for the past 5 hours with my cousin just laughing my arse off. Such a fun game

2 Likes

went back to get the online trophies for Red Dead 1 yesterday and almost have them all :slight_smile: havenā€™t played the game in over 10 years but it still holds up

had a funny moment earlier on when I was just riding around minding my own business and I randomly got shot at, I turned around to see who it was and a group of 5 decided to attack me, so I shot all 5 horses in the head then whistled for my horse and got out of there as quick as possible :slight_smile: serves them right for messing with me, was on friendly so none of us could die

1 Like

Was playing Stray earlier.

I absolutely love it. Such a vibe. Lovely change of pace from most games I play.

5 Likes

Every month or so I usually go through and clock one of the Crash Bandicoots, did Crash 2 in a few hours the other night :sweat_smile:

Anyone played the 4th one which came out about 18 months ago? Itā€™s so much fucking harder than the original 3.

I actually want to try this game lol

1 Like