What's the last video game you played?

:joy::rofl: That was basically me.

Haha, to be fair thats turned into me nowadays, donā€™t usually have enough time to play anything top in depth any more and I need that competitive fix. Single player rarely does anything for me anymore, theyā€™ve turned into time sinks rather than fun.

But outriders is a nice light looter shooter I like it

Also this guy is still good enough to be a ā€œmastersā€ or top 2% in codā€¦ only downside is I get matched with the red bull snorting kids everytime I want to game. Lmao

1 Like

I am absolutely fucking loving Spider-Man on the PS4. Its honestly meeting every expectation Iā€™ve built up for it in the years since its release when Iā€™ve not been able to play it.

Can already guarantee Iā€™ll collect every stupid little fucking trinket scattered around the map and do every side quest, itā€™s just too much fun swinging around New York. Iā€™ve been doing loads of that shit just so I donā€™t blow through the main story too quickly.

And then Iā€™ll do the same with Miles Morales as well.

I donā€™t say this lightly, but I might be enjoying this almost as much as the Arkham games. I donā€™t quite like the combat as much, the free flowing 100+ combos in Batman are just too satisfying when you nail them. Plus the stealthy elements of Batman are a bit better too. Which suits me as a stealth fan, but to be fair also suits Batman better than Spider-Man.

Such a sick game.

4 Likes

Itā€™s really just all over in terms of connectivity, they had to disable cross play opening weekend, me and my mate were both on the PS5 but could only play a few hours before we were kicked.

Random match making is still an absolute mess for me. Itā€™s a cool game and I love the gameplay but it has its problems when you play for prolonged periods. Sounds like itā€™s better on Xbox but Iā€™ve been having a mare this week with it.

1 Like

I havenā€™t done random matchmaking to be fair, only issue Iā€™ve had is it crashed twice fighting a boss. I was fuming.

Man twice is amazing, I shit you not Iā€™ve had mine crash like at least 60 fucking times. Itā€™s trying to break fucking Cyberpunks record for me.

Some day Iā€™ll play a game that will be well optimized for release.

No shit really? Oh you have some patience I was tempted to uninstall after the second time lmao! My mates said they havenā€™t crashed once so it made me persist.

The boss I crashed on was also the boss I had to take a call when I died so I left it on and walked away, not realising the game continues through a cutscene then boss dead, no buttons to press. I lost a whole bar of world 9 progress

1 Like

one thing I did when I played on spiderman was trying to swing through the smallest gaps possible, swinging is so fun and satisfying when you make it look cool

2 Likes

Welcome to the club Jakey. I was blown the fuck away when I played it in 2018.
Then played Mikes Morales on PS5, kaboom. :boom:
Canā€™t fucking wait for Spider-Man 2.
Insomniac is so, so underrated.

2 Likes

Ive put 110 hours into AC Odyssey but I have to put it down now after finishing the main quests.

I smashed the shit out of the Outriders demo but going to spend next week playing the full game. Itā€™s like Gears meets Destiny for me, but with far superior mechanics which are less clunky. It looks good and is smooth as fuck too.

Started playing this old survival horror and scariest thing is I have to be Mikel Arteta

4 Likes

This was one of the best games I played two generations ago.

3 Likes

Bought the remastered Resident Evil, 2, and 3 a couple of years ago. Played the original as a little kid and the remasters look sick, but never got round to playing the remasters. Got major plaudits and awards at the time so looking forward to revisiting them later tonight, will probably start from the original and work my way up numerically.

1 Like

Resident Evil is one of the best franchises ever made. The Resident Evil 1 remake is incredibly true to to original and a fantastic entry point for someone who hasnā€™t experienced the games. I consider it to be one of the best remakes ever made, so true to the original and the small additions it makes only help to improve a classic.

2 Likes

Yeah played the fuck out of the original as it was one of the games I got with my OG ps1. The hall way with the dogs scared the shit out of me back then, going to play it tonight. Fucking gassed now thanks @Castiel.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t even play Resident Evil back in the PS1 days cos that shit scared me far too much as a child lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to play resident evil 0 on the PS4, but itā€™s tough and scary lol

1 Like

Haha it really was, honestly these remasters look the dogs. Should go back to them when you get the chance, available across all platforms.

1 Like

I can remember the Silent Hill game being scarier.

1 Like

Yeah definitely, played and finished the first one as a kid, and it was definitely scarier the game focused more on the paranormal and occult where as Residnet Evil is zombies and monsters bred from some disease from a lab. Never really liked silent hill, was way more slow paced and some of demons were a bit corny.

2 Likes