What's the last video game you played?

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Nice one bro. I always miss these Epic game store drops :+1:t4:

1 Like

Just finished Maneater, fantastic game. Free with PSN on PS5.

Whatā€™s it about?

I hope this is a Hall and Oates video game

3 Likes

a bull shark that seek revenge on a celeb fisherman that killed its mum. its a fun game and a easy platinum tropthy.

2 Likes

Got Hitman 3 on release yesterday, hopefully everything will be downloaded and synced in time for me to actually play it tomorrow as Iā€™ve specifically taken a day off :grin:

3 Likes

spider man miles morales On PS4 best game of the year

2 Likes

slowly getting through my massive backlog of ps4 games that I still need to start/go back and finish, the isolation I just had was a massive help for that tbf

1 Like

Now FREE for a limited time

:black_small_square: Galactic Civilizations III: Link

4X fan? Interested in Strategy? This is the third installment of the popular 4X series, Galactic Civilizations. Time to try your strategies in the futuristic setting of space!

Grab them here until next week:

Other giveaways:
Nothing new at the moment

Next week - Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition

@BizzySignal @Bl1nk

1 Like

Thanks @arsenescoatmaker is this similar to stellaris?

I canā€™t say Iā€™ve played it mate but looks like a 4D Civ in space type of thing. Iā€™ve got the other 2 in my backlog too

1 Like

Fucking love Civ would definitely be all over a space one, thanks for the link bro.

1 Like

Finally managed to get to grips with the leveling on Witcher 3 that was giving me gip. Iā€™ve got up to Level 12 and have been search for Dandeline and investigating a bomb. Any idea how far through I am? I have both DLCs also

3 Likes

I would say about 15-20% (main quest), itā€™s the broken flowers mission (think thatā€™s the name) is still Act 1. Lots of travelling and awesome discoveries to make.

How you fairing so far?

Thanks for that

Really feeling like the story is fleshing out now, where as in the beggining I felt a bit detached compared to the dramatic start of Witcher 2. Nearly gave up on it when I couldnā€™t get past boss fights when my character was at a really low level.

Hopefully theyā€™re working on a 4th game in the same universe. The original could do with a remake too.

1 Like

Spent today playing Hitman 3, Iā€™ve played Dubai and Dartmouth. Dartmoor in particular seems like fun, got a whole Knives Out style murder mystery story mission you can follow that seems really detailed. I started off doing it but got a bit impatient and went off script, gonna play again tomorrow and follow it through to the conclusion.

Really good first impressions, kind of want to try out all the levels but am pacing myself somewhat by at least giving each one several play through first before moving on.

1 Like

What kills me about the Hitman games is it really irks my OCD when I go even slightly off script. Thereā€™s so many awesome ways to go about a mission I always hate when I feel like Iā€™m doing something in a way where the creatorā€™s of the level have laid out more efficient and entertaining narratives to follow.

Itā€™s weirdly the best thing and the worst thing about the games for me. Though I end up giving missions probably way more play throughs than I actually should, then kind of burn out with the game.

Yeah it does definitely start slowly, but it gets better and better as it goes along, the main story arch is OK, however the side stories like the bloody baron/lady of the woods, the dandelion stories, and everything else are really what make the game. Gwent is really fun as a side game if you try and collect all the cards. Definitely one of those gameā€™s that gives you back as much as you put in. Happy your enjoying it, making me want to revisit it now (although I donā€™t really have the time I want to play it).

Fully agree would love to see a 4th edition, they can even depart from the Geralt story, and make the game 50 years in the future, expand on the lore and the stories etcā€¦

1 Like

Just finished Detroit: Become Humanā€”really creative and immersive with the storyline flowcharts and decision/consequence system. Itā€™s more of a playable movie than a typical video game. Excellent dialogue, writing and quite a number of recognizable actors. Graphics are also excellent. I never replay games but I canā€™t wait to replay this one.

Solid: 8 out of 10

7 Likes