What's the last video game you played?

I really enjoy their games. They don’t come out often but it’s always something a bit different.

I bought Detroit a few months ago but haven’t played it yet. Also bought the remastered Heavy Rain from them for nostalgia which I’m halfway through but it’s really the most depressing thing I’ve ever played. Beyond Two Souls was really good too.

2 Likes

How is the game? I havent played Hitman in a very long time and was thinking about buying.

FULL AND COMPLETE EPIC GAMES WEEKLY INFORMATION POST

posted after giveaway is officially active: 11AM EST Epic Games Server time

Now FREE for a limited time

:black_small_square: Rage 2: Link

:black_small_square: Absolute Drift: Zen Edition: Link

Practice and become the master drifter in this relaxing 3D polygon world.
Great for Hot Wheel fans!

OR

Shoot everything you see in Rage 2.
This FPS world will give you all the most crazy explosions, weapons and vehicles you can ask!
As the last Ranger, it is time to show those tyrannical gangs who is boss!

Play Rage 2 to go wild with explosions and Absolute Drift to calm down and relax after!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Nothing new at the moment

Next week - Sunless Sea

@BizzySignal - Rage 2s is a nice GA

2 Likes

Rage 1 was a good game tho was really short looking forward to playing rage 2

1 Like

Thanks mate appreciate the epic games updates :+1:t4::pray:t4: Will give it a go, been trying to expand my gaming horizons so these new titles are always nice to check out.

I’m a big FPS fan, so recently downloaded doom eternal, having never played a doom game before I’ve been blown away by the combat mechanics, gore, graphics and pace. Game gets insane at bits. I’m not really someone who listens to rock or heavy metal but even the soundtrack is fucking amazing, had to find that shit on my phone and play it during my work out.

1 Like

I’ve had this game on about 2% completion for two years.

Is it worth the grind? It felt very slow for me, a bit like heavy rain

Haha, I’m old enough to remember the first Doom. I played a bit of Rage 2 on Xbox game pass and it seems much more open world than Doom. Good looking game.

2 Likes

Yeah once I finish this I might give some of the others a play through, was it any good? And where did you get to in the Witcher?

Still playing it. I’m on Level 34, I had the first fight with the wild hunt, went to different worlds, re-united sorceresses, met and, currently doing a side quest where we’re conspiring to assassinate Radovid. The next main quest is On Thin Ice, where I think there will be a second battle with the Wild Hunt

I know what mission your talking about, nice scene at the end of that mission with the sorceress there’s still a way to go though. Hope your enjoying it, it just keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I was getting the impression some of the stories were coming to an end so it’ll be if there’s plot twists

Yeah there’s still the rest of act 3 and the two DLCs which are massive :joy:

1 Like

Never played “Heavy Rain” but it’s from the same studio. Detroit was more like a movie to be honest. I liked it allot but some people aren’t into the choice/consequence type games.

Doom 2 quake and Hex(?) All great games from that era, I played them when I was like 4 or 5 years old Haha

2 Likes

Heretic and Hexen? TBH I only played the original Doom, not my fave genre. I’ve grown into shooters since they become more of a real life experience with a story. Although I did like Space invader type games in the 80s. Very simple but fun

In the 90s I was more into Point and Click Adventures and Civilization games.

Hexen is the one!

Age of empire, cossacks, command and conquer, star craft, age of mythology, total annihilation, company of heroes, empire earth.

Escape from monkey Island, grim fandango

Games were so much better back then man

1 Like

Been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 4 lately. Not usually big on racing games but the Horizon series in general is just great. Just need to play this on Series X now :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

FH4 is a really fun racer and gorgeous looking game, and even moreso on Series X. If you’ve got an Xbox it’s a must have.

2 Likes

Yeah, I bought an Xbox just to play fh3, and fh4 is even better, especially the landscapes and many areas that are so realistically renditioned from the UK.

The hills around the windmill farm are so similar to where I live, and tbh also the hills in the north of the map.

another good thing is the constant monthly updates, and they bring new cars hidden behind weekly challenges now and then so you gotta give them credit for that.

Only thing is the online racing, the servers are slow as shit if you want to actually set up an online adventure etc.

Still, visually it’s great(though I prefer the vibe and graphics of NFSHeat, and the map of the crew 2 (huge, condensed map of America but the graphics are a lot flatter there)) I just think like most racing open world games it could do with a better, more in depth storyline.

4 Likes

That’s what got me hooked , there’s so much to do and it’s updated weekly with even more new stuff to do

1 Like