What's the last video game you played?

I think so too, but I was tentative to say so because I know loads of people don’t view them too favourably, so I didn’t want to recommend it too highly to someone who might feel the same way as the critics.

But I bought all 3 and enjoyed them a lot. Good solid fun if you like that kind of game.

1 Like

Yeah they put me in mind of the Uncharted games, obviously Uncharted were received well better understandably, but they’re similar gameplay wise, with Tomb Raider being more open world

Fucking hell. I’m region locked to Denmark.

Can’t buy any games through the PSN store on my debit or credit cards as they’re all UK, and I just bought a pre-paid playstation card through Amazon which I can’t use either as it’s apparently a UK one.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

That’s what you get for being Danish.

Though if you aren’t looking to play any games on your old account, why not just make a new Sony ps account with a strong British username and go from there.

Yeah I don’t give a shit about trophies or achievements or playing online so that’s what I’ve done.

Just realised I have 3 different PS4 accounts now because I’ve lived in so many different countries. Fucking retarded Sony bullshit.

Not so humble brag imo :wink:

1 Like

I played the first Arkham game on my Xbox 360 years ago but it just never really grabbed me for some reason.

I absolutely loved Uncharted which was just a super game all round, so maybe I should give Tomb Raider a go. I remember playing the first of the rebooted Tomb Raiders on my laptop when it came out in like 2014 but it didn’t play very well on PC so I never got into it.

Just downloading FC5 now, will see how I get along.

@Josh great shout on Jedi Fallen Order, I’ve actually been thinking about that game for a long time. Not sure why I didn’t tonight, definitely on my list now!

1 Like

PS5 available on laptops direct for anyone looking to get one. Unfortunately their selling it with a 24” monitor and an extra controller for £900. Guessing their hoping it will put the scalpers off, still though must be annoying for anyone who just wants the console.

I liked playing Broken Sword and other point and click adventures with my little one. The kid can kind of instruct you through a dialogue and get an understanding of what’s going on.

1 Like

Finished Call of Duty: Cold War yesterday–typical CoD propaganda trying to rehabilitate a really fucked up period of US interventionism. The campaign is pretty basic, just run forward and shoot. Story isn’t that great either–Solid 4/10

The multiplayer is really enjoyable though.

Can you not change it on the ps5? I change my region to New Zealand all the time on my xbox so surely you can do the same no?

Jedi fallen order. Dark souls, Sekiro. Little nightmare for a short game. Far cry 3 like everyone’s saying. Me and my partner have been playing Dont Starve which is a fun game you can chill out to.

1 Like

Yeah I ended up having to make another account, just a load of faff. Got there in the end though.

1 Like

You can change it. I can’t remember how but it’s there on YouTube if you search for it. Also play God of war,

Jedi Fallen order is ok but the game is very linear, and the characters aren’t really very likeable and it also has that new SJW type undertone to the whole thing.

Sekiro is amazing if your looking for a challenge, Ghost of Toshima, Bloodborne, Spiderman all great for passing the time. Also most games get a graphical bump on the PS5 but you need a Tv that’s compatible to really take advantage of the extra frame rates and graphics.

1 Like

Think my guy is slowly turning into Dr Doom

5 Likes

I’ll tell you what, Sniper Elite 4 is a decent game. Lacks that triple A sheen but its really good fun. You play as a US soldier going solo behind enemy lines in Italy, blowing Nazi skulls into tiny smithereens. The slow mo, x-ray kill cam on headshots is enjoyably gratuitous. Not that I’ve got that far yet, but I got the ultimate edition with the DLC that had a mission that involves killing Hitler lol.

There was a time when you couldn’t move for WW2 based FPS/shooters but this was the first I’d played in at least a decade if not longer, so it felt kinda fresh. I also liked that you can choose your approach, meaning I can play quite stealthily and try to avoid getting into firefights. I also think its more challenging than most third person shooters/action adventure games.

3 Likes

Can’t u get a revolut card and just top up that way.

I been playing immortals fenxy rising on ps5. Fantastic game defo ubisofts best game in a long time

1 Like

Downloaded Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory yesterday and am gonna give it a play today after work before cooking. One of the stealth genre’s finest ever entries.

I wish they’d make a new Splinter Cell game already.

3 Likes

Ahhh love the splinter cell games. That and Prince of Persia. Cannot wait for the Prince of Persia remaster

1 Like

I’ve gone back to complete my Aasassins Creed Odessey save which I started over a year ago. I love the AC series so want to get this clocked before I get on to AC Valhala.

The Greek setting on this is stunning and the map is huge, the biggest of the AC series. Loving architechture and just exploring just as much as doing the quests. Although this game has a ridiculous number of missions to do. Must be in the hundreds.

2 Likes

Epic Freebie this week is star-wars-battlefront-2

I can’t remember if it’s @Cristo or @Bl1nk is a fellow PC gamer enjoying the giveaways @BizzySignal too

3 Likes