What's the last video game you played?

Go through th tutorial. Learn a few basic moves and that’ll help. But damn to upgrade the Wade card you have to get him to dunk which is nearly impossible. You have to be way too precise in the approach. It has to be done via an alley-oop.

Whilst it wasn’t free for me, so glad it was only £2.95.

will give the tutorial a shot before I give up on the game, good shout

Those NBA games have a huge learning curve. Too much for me :grin:

1 Like

I felt like Arsenal, not having a clue how to defend

2 Likes

I know a lot of you like Far Cry on here (not me) number 5 is on the playstation store for £7 just this week only, reduced from £50

2 Likes

Ghost of Tsushima :sunglasses:

2 Likes

is it similar to dark souls and that kind of game?

Nothing like it; it a Japanese Witcher

5 Likes

Goddamn I’ve been uniformed on this game but I thought it was Nioh Souls esque game which I’m massively burnt out on but that one sentence review makes me want to buy it right now.

1 Like

So the story is so nice, the fighting mechanics with never get boring.

2 Likes

Ghost of Sashimi is pretty dope. But the story is a bit lame.

Thought it might be another souls borne game like Sekiro which I personally love, but also loved the Witcher so will 100% pick this up. Thanks bro :+1:t4:

1 Like

Beyond A Steel Sky. The long awaited sequel to Beneath A Steel Sky. Not the best controls and somewhat buggy. But pure nostalgia! I played Beneath on Amiga in 1994, with like 15 floppy discs :joy: Took forever loading new areas. I remember one disk being corrupted, so me and a friend left it loading and working for 2-3 hours! We went to the park and played some football.

2 Likes

Ahhh what’s this version like? I got the original free on GOG but never played it but I loved all the Broken Swords. Broken Sword 6 would be nice

1 Like

Japanese Witcher?

Deffo have to play this at some point. Just seen some gameplay vids, looks dope

It’s got a fun story, well worth playing the first game first though! Bass 1 is also available on iOS and Android now. Needless to say Bass 2 obviously has much better graphics, but the story is hard to follow if you haven’t played Bass 1.
I loved the Broken Sword series too!

1 Like

Oh Okay should probably play the first game. I do have a heck of a backlog to pick between though

1 Like

I got COD WW2 free via PSN, really enjoying it, I forgot how much I loved this game back in the day.

@TheSpecialCnut and @Electrifying (and any of my other Hitmandem), is it worth buying the expansion pack, or whatever the fuck it’s called?

Anyone got it? Firstly, the New York/Bank Heist level looks class, the resort level fairly intriguing too. Also, years ago I discovered the Hitman Sniper game on mobile, so once noticing it recently I’ve really got into the sniper game mode on Hitman 2, with its crazy, arcadey physics. I really want to access the other two sniper maps.

Basically my question is, can anyone offer an opinion on whether it’s worth me spending 32 quid on the expansion pack for these things? I guess the answer is obviously no, cos there’s no way that represents good value when I paid less than that both Hitman and Hitman 2 put together. I’ve not even played the regular escalation missions, so can’t say I’d make much use of the new escalation missions really. (side note, but do you guys rate the escalation missions? Wondering if I should get into them, for some reason literally never even given them a go)

But if those levels are absolute classics, I could possibly be tempted… Though part of me wonders whether they end up tossing those levels in for free to incentivise people to purchase Hitman 3, I’m which case I probably might as well wait.

£32? Too expensive for me, I got that pack on sale. The maps are fun and very dense in shit to do, but still it’s only 2 map.

The sniper maps are fine, the Siberian one is probably the best of 3 sniper maps.

So escalations are fun, but still can’t be bothered to play many of them.

1 Like