What's the last video game you played?

What platform are you? Hitman 2 Expansion is 6.49 on PS Store or if on Xbox it’s 10.99 on Cdkeys

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/hitman-2-expansion-pass-xbox-one-uk?utm_currency=GBP&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6uT4BRD5ARIsADwJQ1-1ZJrE-P-TfrDPS50Z7MnG5K02Aj-bC-Qk9Cu_7UPAy2HAwsea92gaArvkEALw_wcB

Steam Reviews:

2 Likes

It’s a lot cheaper than £32 no?

The New York and Maldives levels are quality though.

1 Like

Its actually now on sale for £6.55 on there now I look, but it was still at 32 quid when I last checked last weekend or the one before, and it had been at that price for a while, so when posting today I thought it still would be the case.

Problem solved, got it downloading now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Youtube.com/xbox

Showcase about to start

Only good thing was Fable :grin:.

Tho the medium and gunk peaked my interest

Still no console release date…

Nope or price.

I wonder if the pandemic caused a delay in production and thats what holding them up or they are just waiting for Sony to come out and say its for November priced at 450

1 Like

Definitely the latter, maybe some of the former.

Both playing chicken with their prices and dates.

1 Like

Will get both the PS5 and the Xbox Series X on release. Really can’t wait.

1 Like

1 Like

I will buy a ps5 an just play xbox games on my pc. I carnt justify baying a xbox just for gears and fable.

I do it every launch, there used to be more diversity exclusive wise, which made it better. But I love both platforms so much and I have so many good memories from my 360 days I can’t let go of my Xbox live account.

Yeah can pretty much play all the exclusives now on windows. I’ve been on the Laptop bandwagon for years now, get so much power portably. I currently have the 2019 Razer blade advanced, upgraded the Ram and SSD but I only ever use it for my photos and strategy games although I have recently replayed Skyrim on it, which was sweet as the loading times are so much better. Was going to upgrade but seeing as the new consoles are finally getting SSDs, and the PS5 will be using their own version of PCIe 4 I will hold out until next year.

1 Like

HoI4? Total war? Civ 6? Or am I missing any good ones because I crave a good strategy game atm.

Anno 1800, Northgard, Before we leave - is on sale on the epic store.
Age of empire 2: Definite edition

I bought Northgard when it first came out, it was very basic and didn’t particularly enjoy it, has it got any better as I believe it was early access when I got it.

Age of Empires is amazing, I havent dipped into that yet, is the online community active? I dont really enjoy playing against AI in RTS’s.

I just watched the Before We Leave trailer, I like the art design, as there is no war etc how is the replayability?

I would love new Warcraft/Age of Mythology/Empire Earth. Type game.

Age of empire 2 still has a active online presence

I haven’t played Northgard yet I keep missing it on sale.

Befoe we leave once u leave the planet you colonies another planet in the galaxy which is randomly seeded.

I would love a new age of mythology game shame Microsoft arnt in a hurry to do one

2 Likes

I’m so excited right now. I see xbox, I have game pass so hopefully its on the pc. I havent played an rts properly online in yeaaaars.

Microsoft are making age of empire 4 no? Or did a not read that right…knowing how everything is going it’ll be a mobile game.

Yeah I am playing it on xbox game pass on pc :wink:.

I didn’t know they were making a number 4 I will have to look into it.

This trailer came out in November time for a release later this year but as there is no information I can only assume its delayed.

1 Like

Frostpunk, it’s not a large game but it’s very unique and super challenging. Also picked up the C&C remaster and Panzer Corps 2 having played the originals on the PS1 back in the day. Total war three kingdoms is awesome, they finally fixed the AI and the art design is really nice. Waiting for the release of CK3 in September, I played the 2nd one which took me forever to get into but its a really fun game with a really twisted sense of humour.