What's the last video game you played?

(he wasn’t actually a footballer, he scouted for the game)

Lol truth

@Electrifying and @TheSpecialCnut top three levels on the new gen Hitman games, go

1. Miami
  2. Isle of Sgail
  3. Sapienza
  1. Mumbai
  2. Miami
  3. Hokkaido

Mumbai was very, very good. For me the best part was the other hitman who had been hired to kill two of your targets and you can assist him in taking them both out for you. That was one of my favourite opportunities/challenges in either game, hands down. I do love how Hitman 2 particularly just fully embraces its goofiness, they’re really leaning into the hilarious and ludicrous aspects of the game. The level in Colombia in Hitman 2 is great as well, so much variety in kills. Totally by accident I stumbled across the opportunity to feed the kingpin to his angry and hungry hippo. So silly.

I haven’t played Hokkaido. Not sure if thats because I got the most basic version that doesn’t contain all the levels, or if it’s because I just haven’t quite finished the game yet. I know there are definitely one or two levels I didn’t get with that basic version. Same on Hitman 2 it looks like, I think Isle of Sgail is the last mission I have access to. Is that the same for you? Is it the Legacy edition you need for absolutely everything to be unlocked?

I just don’t think I’ll ever get tired of the throw-in mechanic in these games. I have endless fun just going round and lobbing wrenches/bricks/hammers/baseballs/busts/tins of expired spaghetti sauce in people’s faces and knocking them out cold.

1 Like

just been playing gears of war 5 which is miles better so far compared to 4 hopefully it keeps it up

The fish is my favourite. KOing people with a fish :arteta:

Spoilers with that storyline!

I’ll have to play that scenario with the other hitman now though.

These games are brilliant man

@Electrifying @JakeyBoy

1)Sapienza
2)Miami
3)Hokkaido

Hokkaido is from the first game.
There are 2 dlc level, a Bank and a tropical island. Those could be the one you lack access to.

Also fuck Colorado.

2 Likes

Not sure if you mean the hippo or the hitman, either way, bollocks to that mate haha. They’re both just one of hundred of methods of execution on each level, neither form part of any sort of plot/storyline that could be spoiled for someone.

1 Like

GTA 5 is been given away free on Epic Game Store for anyone who doesn’t have it. I think this is PC only

10 years since the release of this brilliant game.

2 Likes

I still need to get back to RDR2 and force myself to get into it after the initial, aborted attempt.

I just have to keep reminding myself that it’s a video game that I’m playing for the storyline and not the game play, and I’ll apparently be grand.

3 Likes

Just wait for next gen release of it now

Nah, not paying twice for a game I’m yet to particularly enjoy :grin:

Might get lucky an it gets upgraded for free :crossed_fingers:

Tbh the current one is still stunning. RD2 is one of Rockstars best games of all time IMO. Beats a lot of the GTAs.

I’m still like an hour into RDR1 which is cockblocking RDR2. Need to get back on it as I’m pretty sure I’m missing out.

1 Like

I’m doing this myself, first with Witcher 1 and 2. By the time I started Witcher 3, I wasn’t as impressed with the storytelling and I’ve taken a break

Then I played Assassins Creed Odyssey/Origins before deciding to start with 2, then I thought I should get the first games story to not miss out. So I’m playing the original on PC, the graphics hold up quite well at 1440p

Then I find out Assassin’s Creed was originally going to be a Prince of Persia game, so I’m also playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Which looks really pretty for a 2003 game.

I feel like I’m neglecting my Graphics Card by playing older games.

1 Like

My copies sitting there too incomplete. So depressing I hate not finishing things, though my god that game was just not fun for me.

Sandbox games in general just bum me out now I’ve played so many and the travel between missions kills me flow. Really feels like a cheap way to make games longer.

1 Like

Me too, bought it on release and done about 2 hours and has been left. Ideal time to maybe install again…!!