What's the last video game you played?

Oh you played the cash game version. Thats npt bad, good fun.

Did you not venture into the proper warzone mode at all?

No I fucking hate battle Royale haha

Haha. Ive started playing it with a few mates and it gets so fucking intense, to the point where my neighbour mentioned they could hear me lol.

We have a win under our belt so feel like life is a tad complete. Just gonna chill and wait for corona to end us now.

1 Like

The Spiderman game that came out in 2018 is now only Ā£16 on PlayStation network :eyes: Iā€™ve always wanted to try it :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t let @JakeyBoy here that

Iā€™m not the one who gave the game poor reviews, donā€™t shoot the messenger lol

Shenmue 1 and 2 like a fiver on PS store.

These kind of games were right up my alley but I was too young when they first came out.

Looking forward to playing them.

1 Like

Mixer.com/M1dfieldMaestro

Streaming my F1 session if anyones interested

1 Like

Saw two laps of the Monaco GP, great driving mate, are you playing with a joystick or a racing wheel?

Pad mate. You should have stayed, ended up winning it :grin:

I saw the chaos around the second lap I think, and I knew you were playing against scrubs :sweat_smile:ā€¦kidding, you took the lead, and keept it within the racing line in a tricky track so knew you were gonna win it.

2 Likes

Live again

Got the W in Warzone :trophy:

1 Like

PokĆ©mon Blue. Picked up my original gameboy from my parents house only to find out it doesnā€™t work anymore :sob::sob: so I had to grab a used gameboy advance off ebay for like $50. My blue version still works tho! Still a great game, but Iā€™m realizing you need a friend to evolve some pokemon. I donā€™t remember having to do that lol.

2 Likes

Yeah u need someone with another Gameboy and a date cable I donā€™t think their was to many to evolve that way tho off the top off my head it was only about 3 pokemon

Golem, Machamp, Gengar and Alakazam.

1 Like

Yeah and Iā€™m training all 4 of those atm :grin::+1:

1 Like

I bought a second gameboy and connection cable off eBay just to do this a few years back, cheap as hell if youā€™re lucky enough

2 Likes

I am playing Championship Manager 01/02ā€¦ Its so good!!!

3 Likes

Modern Warfare, Monopoly and FIFA Pro Clubs are fantastic right now. Life rn is pretty much WFH, home workouts and the best gaming sessions in years.

3 Likes