What's the last video game you played?

Saw Metal Gear V: Ground Zeroes on sale for three quid last weekend on the Xbox store so grabbed that quickly. Yet to play it, but figured that at that price I might as well finally get round to trying out modern Metal Gear and see if I’m feeling it.

1 Like

Verdict: :face_vomiting:

Oooooh, really? In what regards? I’ve heard mostly good stuff, but I didn’t look too closely before buying it on a whim.

No idea what a modern MGS game is like really, but the stealth genre, or games with some solid stealth mechanics, is my shit.

@Electrifying you’re up pal

2 Likes

In the conversation for one of the best PS4 games of the generation for sure.

1 Like

Ground zeros is actually pretty good for what it was, a tantalising sneak peak and demo for the real game.

It had that great gameplay and mechanics before they got even better in the real thing, and a decent start to the story of MGSV.

However again, this game helped only increase the hype for the real thing, which disappointed massively because of a truly terrible unfinished story that makes the GoT ending look amazingly well thought-out.

Here is my post with more details, with no spoilers apart from the fact that the ending was awful.

2 Likes

Disappointing what you say about mission design, but I don’t really care about the story, I’m not invested in that at all. So taking into account your incredibly high praise for the gameplay and stealth mechanics, I’d say I’m looking forward to it. I’m also coming at it from the angle of being years late to the party, I have no expectations of this game at all really, so I’m not going to feel as let down as you did. Reckon this will be three quid well spent.

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Ground Zeros should have been free the way PT was.

Won Euro 2020 with England on pes but got no achievement for it :pensive:. Shame Konami didn’t update trophys for the Euro 2020 dlc.

Also been playing maneater fun game tho controls take some getting us too.

Going for a platinum trophy that I should have got a year ago, a game called ether one that I completed but the game bugged on me right at the end so it didn’t let me get the last trophy, the game is apparently full of bugs and some people just get lucky and don’t encounter any, whereas other do, I’ve put off replaying it again till now

What u game you trying to platinum?

ether one

1 Like

@Lister86 it’s frustrating having to play through a game again knowing it could bug out again at any time, it could all up being a waste of time (again)

my trophy list is looking pretty decent

Bloody hell mate some off them must have took u ages to get some off them. I buggered up on the spiderman plat an I carnt be arsed restarting it to get it.

Well at least if it doesn’t bug out at least it will be ur greatest platinum

Nino Kuni 2 was over 100 hours, but every single hour of that game was amazing. I got it because of one of the guys from playstation access on youtube

most of the games with low percentage of trophies on that list are just games I didn’t enjoy but still got some trophies for

I don’t know how u found the will to plat some off the games on that list some off them games are abit off a slog.

I played abit of nino kuni 1 on Ps3 I enjoyed what I played off it but I heard the 2nd one wasn’t has good so put me picking it up.

haha Lego Worlds is the biggest slog of al time, getting so many studs (can’t remember how many it was now) but loads

playing on a dodgeball game called stikbold, the guy jerome sounds like jabba the hut talking to han solo