What was the last film you watched?

This is perfect :joy::joy:

Canā€™t wait to watch The Irishman

1 Like

Is this three and half hours. I canā€™t do that at the cinema. Think Iā€™m going to wait for awhile and have to be in the house.

2 Likes

Itā€™s out on a limited run in cinemas and then on Netflix a couple weeks after release.

1 Like

I might not watch it in cinema in that case. Iā€™ll wait til Netflix (hopefully before Christmas) and I can go for a wee or whatever knowing that I wonā€™t miss any good bits

1 Like

Saw Joker, really liked it. Cinematography, music, sound editing, ACTING.

9/10

https://youtu.be/Uw-YLVj85aA
Epic scene

1 Like

Kinda wanna see that.

1 Like

Joker, Le Mans ā€˜66, The Gentlemen, Doctor Sleep. Pretty strong pre-xmas showing right now

1 Like

I liked letoā€™s joker it is more comic accurate than the others. The only thing is he never got enough screen time to flush out his take. There was more cottage with him that could make a entire movie of him and harlequin apparently. I donā€™t why people hate it so much Iā€™m guessing is because to were so attached to ledgers joker.

Definitely watching this.

Itā€™s probably the one out of those 4 to watch at the cinema isnā€™t it you think?

Iā€™m not made of money :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah wouldnā€™t bother watching Joker in the cinema.

In fact, wouldnā€™t even bother watching it on telly

• Ad Astra. Knew Iā€™d forgotten one. Anyone seen this yet?

@Robin_L for what itā€™s worth

1 Like

Have you ever actually watched a Batman film? His back story has been done so many times and motivations explained that if I had to sit through it another time Iā€™d puke in my hat.

They should have started with Nolanā€™s Dark Knight series and built the DCEU from that. Instead of bringing in hacks who couldnā€™t direct traffic in Lubbock Texas.

Is that notoriously easy?

Yep beautiful visuallys but the storyā€™s rubbish best save ur money an wait till its on tv/streaming to watch it.

1 Like

Joker

What an engaging watch. The character development was superb and very well played. Good shit.

2 Likes

Joker as well

Thought it was sick! The 1st act was a bit of slog but the 2nd and 3rd act really held it up. So good.

Iā€™d pay good money to see a realistic, grim-dark DCU with the Joker and Batman etc. Maybe only have ā€œheroesā€ that donā€™t have super powers in it or something.

Awesome. What a fantastic origins story for the Joker.

3 Likes

Saw Joker last night. Exceptional acting by everyone, especially Joaquin Pheonix. Character development was truly outstanding.

1 Like