What was the last film you watched?

Went to see Bumblebee last night. Never seen a transformers film before but this was very good. Also had Hailee Steinfeld in it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah i thought it was surprisingly good too. Didn’t expect it. Seems like adding 80s theme to a film/series is working out very well. It’s popular.

1 Like

10 years ago I would’ve been super excited to watch that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it still Michael Bay, that sleazebag?

1 Like

He means did Michael “Insert Big Explosion Here” Bay direct it (as it’s a Transformers spin-off) and no, he didn’t. @Electrifying

1 Like

:arteta:

Anyone watched this yet? Given that apparently 45m people have, that must include at least one of you lot? Is it good or overhyped?

1 Like

Watched it.

Just ok, nothing special really. Netflix just overhype these films and it autoplays everytime you launch Netflix.

Sandra Bullock is a great actress though.

2 Likes

I actually thought it was really good and what I wanted the happening to be like. It’s by no means a masterpiece but it’s a great film to watch on a cold boring night.

If I had paid seven quid to watch it in the cinema I’d have been happy enough.

Rush. Been a good while since I’d last seen it. Still a really great film.

@Persona “Tell the priest fuck off, I’m still alive!”

3 Likes

I unexpectedly loved that film and still do. :slight_smile:

My reaction is still akin to this when I see that scene :sweat_smile::

2 Likes

Such an underrated film.

Just sat down to watch this Black mirror interactive thing in Netflix, cannot get into it.

3 Likes

Me Before You

Hit me right in the feels.

God Emilia Clarke is fucking lovely isn’t she

4 Likes

Good Will Hunting 10/10

Robin Williams :wenger2: :wenger2: what a performance.

2 Likes

One of my all time faves. Great film.

1 Like

Saw Alpha.
It’s alright

Mary Poppins returns

Cor blimey. . .that was fucking dreadful. Parenting can be such an overrated concept at times.

I, Daniel Blake.

Great film

1 Like

Just watched The Commuter as it was £3.50 on sky store. Decent film for a Saturday night.

Basically the train version of non stop :joy: