What was the last film you watched?

Yeah it was. Aronofsky’s films are always so heavy.

Good film though.

3 Likes

Creed 3 7/10

Creed v kang

Better then number 2.
But feels rushed.

1 Like

The Phantom Of The Open

Excellent easy watch for the family
Really enjoyed it as did the wife and boy.

Dune.

I really, really need to read the books.

3 Likes

Brendan landed the big award last night.

4 Likes

D&D Honor among thieves 7/10
Good fun fantasy film. Most the trailer is last act off the film.

65 - 5/10
Worth a watch if you like dinos and just want to switch ur brain off.

1 Like

Bad Boy Bubby …mid 90s aus film, its proper dark so not one for the family but its quite impressive 8/10

The man who ate the birds food - yeh wtf… ummm a dude eats bird food… no idea far to insane to work out even compared to Bad boy bubby … 2/10

Can someone PM with a torrent website?

I used to torrent loads when I was a teenager and used to know all the sites, but they’ve all been shut down now and The Pirate Bay is just a total shit show now as well.

I’m trying to watch Encino Man in honour of Brendan Fraser and Ke Hey Quan winning oscars but apparently no streaming service carries it anywhere so I’m gonna have to resort to pirating it.

Damn he was barely holding it together there.

Anyone watched Fall on Netflix? About 2 girls who climb up a 2,000ft tower and get stuck.

I’m not good with heights, so this film was pretty terrifying. But at the same time compelling and I couldn’t stop watching even if I did want to close my eyes for most of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Assuming the car has it’s fictional properties, the DeLorean, every single day of the week.

2 Likes

A Team van. I’m old and I often have stuff to lug about.

2 Likes

Bond, no question. The DB5 is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced.

1 Like

Absofuckinglutely

Didnt even look at all the other options before replying

1 Like

Mad Max the way things are going.

2 Likes

Knight rider

David Bowie: The Last Five Years

If you’re a fan, must see… he was my very first rock idol as a kid and remains this day just the coolest cat I can conceive.

1 Like

I was just coming to the thread to post this one as I have it loud and surround on the telly whilst I prep dinner. I was lucky enough to watch it at the cinema. Immediately got the Blu-ray as soon as it was released.

1 Like