What was the last film you watched?

Has he? My bad

Finally watched the new Top Gun film last night

Its not often you can say a sequel is better than the original but for me, I think this is one of those occasions.
Absolutely superb film. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Prey 10/10

On par with the first Predator film fantastic from start to finish.

3 Likes

Yes great film.

Watched it last night.

Once you start throwing in other animals, the sequences are mind-blowing.

Solid 8/10

@Sol @MO_OA49 you’ll like this one

4 Likes

Where is this on ?

Disney+

1 Like

Cheers gonna watch that ASAP :rofl:

2 Likes

Saving private Ryan

What a load of overdramatic long drawn out propagandistic shite

4/10

4 Likes

Just finished watching Prey. Really thought it was going to be shite, but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

1 Like

Way too Americanised. Glad people are seeing through this film

1 Like

Bullet train 7/10

Honestly thought this was a Guy Ritchie film with its dialogue and the way it was filmed. So total shocked when he’s names no where near it.

Enjoyable action film the cast is great. Will watch this again.

1 Like

I’ve just watched this having mistakenly watched the Hollywood version first. Having done it in that order it’s quite incredible how much of the detail in the scripted one was essentially taken directly from the guys own mouths and actions. Down to the clothes they wore in a lot of instances even.

Both the doc and the film were utterly incredible watches. Big recommend on both.

The diver lads have to be pretty happy with who played them in the film too :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s so good.

I actually think watching the film first is the right way to do because the documentary is even better and fills in a lot of gaps.

What an amazing story though.

2 Likes

How very dare you :joy:

Not a single war film made since stands close to this, 24 years later.

Dunkirk
Kajaki
That one with Mark Wahlberg and the other soldiers against all those Afghans

All better than Saving Private Ryan (although I appreciate thats a controversial take)

Prey–the newest addition to the Predator movie franchise set in mid-1700’s North America.

Decent watch. Good action.

4 Likes

I watched the documentary first, just a couple of weeks ago. Is it still worth it watching the film? Kinda feels like a waste of time since the doc is still so fresh in my memory.

I couldn’t stop comparing the two tbh

But the production value is amazing and you get a better visualisation of the rescue I think

Watched Predator for the first time yesterday. Safe to say that I probably should have done it sooner. Some absolutely classic lines in this one lol.

Think it was everyone talking about how good Prey is that metaphorically slapped some sense into me and made me realised that watching this was long overdue.

Seeing as they’re all on Disney, are any of the other ones worth watching before checking out the new one?

2 Likes

Predator 2 most definitely. Not as good as Predator 1 but waaaay better than The Predator, Alien v Predator and all that money making shite that spawned off it.

Probably goes Predator > Predator 2 (a classic line in this, too!) > Prey > all the rest (in my opinion)

3 Likes