What was the last film you watched?

I’m concerned because my wife seems to prefer her buzz to my woody

7 Likes

:ooo: :ooo:

I still haven’t been able to see the new Top Gun and missed Uncharted in the cinema. But yeah, glad my son loves the cinema and there are quite a few fab family movies that he’s always ready to go see. And discounted tickets via work help!

1 Like

Loved it. But I’ve always loved Buzz. I also can geek out on this B rated made for TV sci-if films, especially space or natural disaster related. :woman_shrugging:

I thought the story was sweet.

Enough of the advantages of being a parent, tell us more about the downsides.

2 Likes

Top Gun Maverick was amazing, like actually amazing haha

3 Likes

Had a feeling my post would attract your attention pretty quickly lol

Too right it would when you slander a masterpiece

2 Likes

To fertility and beyond

8 Likes

I like to get my US armed services propaganda from the MCU thankyouverymuch

1 Like

Hahaha yeah it’s cheesy propaganda for sure but it’s a fantastic movie all the same

Watched this a couple of days back. Can’t believe they pulled it off. I mean, I obviously knew that they did but after learning about the challenges they had to overcome, just feels unreal, like a movie.

Hats off to all those guys who volunteered and risked their lives to rescue those boys. True heroes.

2 Likes

Thor Love and Thunder

What a load of piss. Shit film.

2 Likes

Good glad I didn’t go and see it today !?

Yeah I thought it was so over the top with the jokes and superhero stuff.

Maybe I’m just done with Marvel in general, I dunno.

1 Like

This was me like 5 years ago. Thor and GoTG were the only exceptions. If they’re dead in the water then I’m ultra done with this shite

1 Like

Don’t look up

Great illustration of how our modern day politics and society is turning into. Decent movie.

4 Likes

Elon Musk thinking he can save the world

1 Like

Is that the Donald Sutherland one? The horror movie with that sex scene?

Don’t look now