What was the last film you watched?

Is it on Netflix?

Dunno. Watched it on Kodi :grin:

Because itā€™s 2 hours long. And some of us donā€™t have 2 hours to just watch something in one go. I mean, I could have waited until this weekend, but I finished the series I was watching so just figured Iā€™d start watching that. Iā€™ll finish it tonight after the football.

So you do have two hours, youā€™re just watching football with them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well yes. :smile: I always watch films in parts.

Iā€™m not generally a film person anyway. I much prefer binging a series. I like 45 minute episodes, then a little break, then another. This is why I donā€™t go to the cinema much.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a good three part documentary about Rupert Murdochā€™s empire on BBC iplayer atm, watched two of three. Well worth a watch.

3 Likes

Bill & Ted face the music 2/10
This film is awful its just a rehash of the first 2. The only saving grace was death and robot death.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the hit mate. We all knew it would be trash but one of us was going to have to watch it to make sure.

1 Like

New Bond trailer. Looks action packed to fuck:

3 Likes

Villain (2020)

A Brit flick starring Craig Fairbrass (you may remember him from Eastenders, The Rise of the Footsoldier and even Cliffhanger).

Normally I donā€™t expect much of British films any more. The likes of The Intent and Blue Story were truly awful. The sequels to Rise of the Footsoldier werenā€™t much better.

This film, however, charmed me a little. Thereā€™s enough of an emotional draw to the film to keep it ticking over and to stop you switching over.

Some violence, some gore but not enough to take away from a compelling story.

@Stroller right up your street this one.

Solid 7/10

2 Likes

The dude that slept with Bianca and her mum?

2 Likes

Wait, did he?

I thought that was Grant Mitchell

No was deffo him :rofl:

Youā€™re right

Grant shagged Tiffany and then her mam

Bobby Sands 66 days.
Using historical footage and plenty of diverse outlooks from people of every different persuasion you get a documentary film on one of the most emotive political moments in British/Irish history.
1h 45m of well made factual representation just flew in.

1 Like

1917 is now on Amazon Prime, for anyone who hasnā€™t seen it or wants to watch it again

Super Dark Times (2017)

Terminator Dark Fate

Without watching it I can tell that this is going to be one of the worst movies ever made

4 Likes

Every Adam Sandler movie is, heā€™s never been funny and plays the same role in every movie. How does this guy keep getting all these roles.

1 Like