What are you watching?

Ok. Yea. I haven’t watched that either. :grimacing:

1 Like

Please learn to use spoiler tags lol

1 Like

Pierce is too fucking funny in Community but the Troy / Abed bromance is the bromance which all other shows try to copy. Outstanding chemistry between those two.

2 Likes

Community series 1-3 10/10

Series 4 7/10

Series 5 6/10

Didn’t watch the sixth iirc. Worth a watch and a very funny comedy at least at the beginning.

4 stood out as being by far the worst when Harmon got replaced. It picked up a touch after that. But you are right that 1-3 is where it’s at

2 Likes

Wait yeah actually I remember one being particularly bad when one of the characters wasn’t there or something.

God I watched it like 5 years ago.

Disregard my earlier post.

Series 4 and 5 ratings should be switched.

1 Like

Yeh Altered Carbon was fantastic but season 2 left me dissapointed.

@JakeyBoy I’m two episodes in and loving it already. Pierce and Jeff’s presentation in their Spanish class :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Really enjoying the second series of Sunderland Til I Die.

But I’d die a happy man if I never had to hear that song about the river where they built the fucking boats ever again.

2 Likes

^ Just started it tonight! Looking forward to it. Enjoyed the first season a lot

1 Like

Movie ‘Togo’

Dog movies are love

1 Like

@JakeyBoy Pierce playing pictionary :rofl:

1 Like

Only got the last one to go now. @JakeyBoy I so wanted to watch it but it was either that or finally
wash the dishes for today :joy:

That Charlie guy is certainly a character haha.

1 Like

Finished Ozark last night. Such a solid series.

I love all the sub-stories that play around with the main arc story; there’s always another wheel turning which keeps a consistent flow. I’ve never felt like it faulters anywhere or has drawn out filler episodes to simply add time.

The characters are super fleshed out too, which is probably why it’s so easy to invest your time in this series. Someone like Nelson for example; he doesn’t have many lines and sometimes you don’t even see his bidding as a hit man but there’s a genuine sense of foreboding around him.

Ben is amazing. Episode 9 :heart:

3 Likes

You seen the Will Grigg transfer deadline day episode? @JakeyBoy

What a disaster that was :joy: if you haven’t you’ll enjoy it so interesting to see deadline day behind the scenes.

The chairman went full transfer muppet :joy::joy:

1 Like

I did see that episode. Noticed a bit of a cock up in it as well, either a mistake or a cheeky little lie. The viewers get a caption saying four hours to go til the deadline, but you can see a computer monitor in shot that says it’s 22.58 or similar.

4 Likes

Chairman phones manager: Hi Jack we can’t agree a price do you really want him?

Manager: Hi Stewart no he’s not worth more than our offer of 1.5M just leave it.

Chairman: Ok Jack cheers.

Chairman then phones Wigan offering 3M rising to 4M making him the most expensive player in league 1 history

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ozark (Spoilers)

I’ve only just got Netflix yesterday. I’ve never needed or wanted it but since we are now in lockdown with no football for a while. I’ve got it for stuff to watch. :joy:

Started Sex Education now I’ve finished Sunderland till I die as it’s highly rated and I like a comedy drama.

Actually quite decent tbf :joy:

Perfect way to describe Sunderland til I die