What are you watching?

Haven’t played the games at all but loving the series. Caught the missus out with the amount of gore in it though haha.

We get boobs and ass! :smiley:

Anyway, neither are ugly.

1 Like

My worse fears about the witcher confirmed. It’s a pile of shite from head to toe.

Just feels like a cheap production. Cast, writing, acting and effects all below average imo

Christmas Carol on the BBC. Some good acting with a bit more menace.
For me even as a Dickens reader the story has been done to many times now though.

@Persona

James Bond is on ITV

3 Likes

Mr Robot:

Well my mind is fucked.

All things considered, a satisfying/appropriate conclusion to a very well written series

1 Like

Is it worth watching? I downloaded it but haven’t had a chance to sit down and enjoy it yet.

Btw what’s the consensus on The Witcher? Worth the binge?

I absolutely think it’s worth the binge.

It has surpassed all of my expectations from the trailer, which I thought looked terrible.

If you’re familiar with the books or the game you’ll enjoy it. Cavill absolutely kills it as Geralt.

I haven’t looked forward to the next episode of a show like I’ve done for this in quite some time.

4 Likes

You’ll know half an hour in if it’s for you.

1 Like

Gave the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special a watch. Honestly thought it was quite good, really not far off the series to be honest.

2 Likes

Finished The Witcher and I loved it. I went in blind having not read any of the books or played the games. I loved it because of the chock-full of fantasy it offered. Cavill is brilliant in it and it had a decent production value to it.

@Cristo have you read the books?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve read all the books! They’re great, show makes me want to read them again and play the game again.

2 Likes

AbouCuellar making himself look like a complete cunt on here .
Far better than Gavin and Stacey

1 Like

Cool, think I’d rather dive into those than the game for now.

1 Like

I never got into this.

It looks shit

Mate, you seem to be doing that well enough in the Arteta thread. Really no need for the personal attacks at all.

2 Likes

Rest assured I’m taking one for the team

World Cup of the decade. What a pile of shit. Wolf of Wall Street just lost in the final of best film to Toy Story 3!

1 Like

Please don’t tell anyone but I like G+S. (I also like Not Going Out)

Gavin and Stacey was great! Best thing on the tv on Christmas Day