What are you watching?

Wendy Carr is fit

Haha did the same after the post. Liked it!

1 Like

4 Likes

This cunt makes my skin crawl haha

2 Likes

He’s amazing, he’s the lead in one of my favorite shows - Banshee. It’s definitely worth a watch too, absolutely mental ultraviolent, ultra unique madness from Alan Ball, the guy who did True Blood.

1 Like

The whole series I thought I’ve seen this cunt before but never bothered to look it up.

Banshee is another one I watched after your recomendation mate. Keep them coming lol

1 Like

I think he will recommend the show ‘Archer’

1 Like

Anyone watching the ‘rise of the nazis’ on bbc?

Yeah me. Pretty good way of presenting it. I know the ending though.:grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t ruin it for me! Someone did that to me before I started watching Titanic, too

1 Like

The Loudest Voice (Sky Atlantic)

Really good this and addictive as fuck to watch haha.

About the Rise and Fall of Roger Ailes

The fucking clock in work. 5 hours into a ten hour overtime shift. Ffs

2 Likes

Just finished this and recommend it. The best thing I’ve watched since Chernobyl. Russel Crowe is phenomenal as Ailes. The man was an absolute psychopath and a massive creepy bastard.

Criminal: Germany on Netflix… the whole episodes take place in an interrogation room. Different versions for UK, Germany, France and Spain.

Only 3 episodes apiece, though. :roll_eyes::unamused:

I assume its good then, from the apparent disappointment at only three episodes?

Got my eye on this. Love that the focus is solely on the interrogation room. I loved Mindhunter’s focus on the intimate interview settings and for me the very best bits of Line of Duty were always the interrogation scenes, so I’m very excited.

I’ve taken Monday and Tuesday off work simply to avoid burnout by sitting on my arse at home doing absolutely nothing for a couple days, so this is defs getting watched.

I’ve not seen the other ones, just the German one. They were decent and I thought the last episode was the best one and then it ends. Definitely a test of the waters to see if there should be a proper series.

I love Mindhunter’s haunting music on ‘Brian’s scenes’ (haven’t finished it yet, so no spoilers :smiley:)

Just got around watching Mindhunter, haven’t finished the first season yet, and I find Holden particularly detestable.

I’m not sure you needed to put that in spoilers haha

Agreed, he’s a prick. Compelling character though. Tench is the fucking man though

6 Likes

Or the smoking man. That guy is like a chimney.

1 Like