What are you watching?

Fucking hell.

This is England, as a film, was pretty dark. But the TV series that followed the film… Fucking hell.

Fuck you for reminding me of how harrowing it was. It got so much darker, and even made me feel sorry for Combo by the very end. An incredible feat for a cuck snowflake white Knight like me.

Shane Meadows is a God. If you haven’t seen Dead Man’s Shoes, fucking get on it. Not his most subtle work, but for my mind, probably his best. Paddy Considine reaching God mode

3 Likes

Going to watch Toy Story 4 tonight. Is it wrong to be excited?

3 Likes

The Blacklist season 6

Raymond Reddington is genuinely one of the best characters of all time.

Watched Dead mans shoes today @JakeyBoy. Really enjoyed that and loved Considine performance. Full of menace throughout but also the script managed to bring out a human side with the brilliant IMO ending.
Thanks mate. Macdonalds vouchers in the post.

3 Likes

I was really pleasantly surprised with Dead Man’s Shoes. A hidden gem of modern Brit cinema.

4 Likes

Million?!

Multiple studies have shown that there were no pregnancies affected by radiation from Chernobyl, although many unnecessary abortions were performed out of unfounded fear.

Says UCLA’s Dr. Robert Gale, “We estimate incorrect advice from physicians regarding the relationship between maternal radiation exposure from Chernobyl and birth defects resulted in more than one million unnecessary abortions in the Soviet Union and Europe.

The days passing before the start of the season. I’ve two choices as I see it, take the loaded gun out of the draw and finish it now or wait until 20 minutes have passed in the first game of the season and then finish it.

1 Like

Big Little Lies.

My wife suggested it, I thought it was going to be a smooshy romance type of thing. Was pleasantly surprised it wasn’t(ish). Loved it.

2 Likes

This is on my list. I’ve read the book – which I thought was great, so hopefully the show doesn’t stray too far from it and disappoint.

2 Likes

Yes! Watching this with my GF and love it. Just watched yesterday’s aired episode.

The tension and build-up is so good. Mary-Louise gets my blood boiling haha.

1 Like

Eng women vs USA women

1 Like

Odd choice of beverage

2 Likes

Ha, we’re also watching this atm. I quite enjoy the director’s style of shooting with the snappy intersection of visions and time jumps.

1 Like

Yes Big Little Lies is very good.

I think that geezer’s rendition of The Wonder of You is better than Elvis’

1 Like

your fingernail is slightly strange

Yesterday’s episode of Big Little Lies was so intense. Set up for a great finale.

Man I’m on episode 5 of the 2nd series. Are there 7 episodes in total?

I’m wondering whether to come home from work next Monday, watch episode 5 and 6 and then by 9pm watch the final episode 7.

1 Like

Yep only 7. If I knew earlier I’d have saved 6 and watch it on the same night as 7.

1 Like

Get Carter on ITV4

2 Likes