What are you watching?

Just seen the clip of the show where the congressmen etc are promoting arming 4yr old children with pistols, rifles and mortars :slight_smile:

I can see why Sarah Palin was losing her shit over being punked by Cohen lol

Kinder Guardians :slight_smile:

The Rita ora liver area, Wiz khalifa neural pathways :arteta: :arteta:

Did Mysty come back here for the first time in 11 months just to slate love island and then leave again?! wtf :joy::joy::joy:

Well atleast something good come out of you lot drooling over love island.

Think it’s time you guys accept that whole 'nations sweetheart’s thing you guys were fed was a producer created ploy, so they could pull this heel turn at the right time.

All cos she loaned some girls her shoes :arteta:

Legit, this love island soundtrack :giroud3:

The new Laura is nice :heart_eyes: I’d date her.

Sam should sack Georgia off.

That new Josh guy at the end, “Do I really want to get into this?” :joy:

Fucking starting the episode with till I collapse from Eminem and then the Matrix soundtrack :arteta: :giroud3:

Unbelievable scenes

What makes you think I’ve left again? I’m back baby :sunglasses:

(WHY IS MY QUOTE BOX BROKEN ON ALL POSTS NOW UGH! @Bl1nk ) I blame my old nemesis discobot, he’s broken my account it seems while I was gone :bellerin:

You need to press enter after the quote closes. You need to start the rest of your post on a new line.

@discobot fortune are u glad Mysty is back?

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

@discobot quote what were your feelings on Mysty being gone for so long?

:left_speech_bubble: We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. — Bernard Shaw

You absolute cunt!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Lulululul Mysty rt now:

@JakeyBoy @Electrifying :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Have admit I’m loving this haha. They have such good camaraderie and banter with each other. Like a group of mates on a lads trip abroad :joy:

No girl has even turned their head for alex, now after spending 6 weeks with the other lads he thinks he is one. Alexandra is out of his league.