What are you watching?

Any fans of Limmy’s Show?

I just fucking love the Scots, and this show cracks me up

SHE’S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US :joy:

2 Likes

I hope sober Jakey likes it as much as drunk Jakey.

My favourite character is falconhoof :arteta:

1 Like

I’ve loved Limmy for years man, but got home and whacked the telly on, switched to Netflix and it was the first thing suggested.

Just gold.

1 Like

MA NAMES JACKIE, A LOST 3 YEAR O MA LIFE ON HEROINE, AND 5 YEAR ON A METHADONE PROGRAMME MEANT TAE GET US AFF IT

1 Like

Dying :joy:

I’m watching it.

DS fletcher has to be the leak, no? It’s gotta be something outlandish. It’s all too straightforward to make Hastings the inside man

Just caught up on the first three episodes of season 5 last night/this morning. It’s just ridiculously entertaining, isn’t it? I’ve found every season to be absolutely gripping. I rate Stephen Graham so highly, when he’s in something you basically know he’s guaranteed to be great.

I watched the first four series on Netflix as opposed to when they actually aired on BBC, so I’m not really loving the idea of having to wait a week in between episodes. But at least the next one is tonight, but even then I wish I could just polish the whole thing off in the next few hours lol

1 Like

Despite reading this earlier I forgot to watch tonight’s episode. Now I have to avoid Twitter and wait til it’s up online tomorrow :expressionless:

You wont be disappointed thats for sure. Man that was a great episode.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying how it’s quite simple and straightforward to watch (it needs to be for a mind like mine!)

A lot of other dramas are bogged down in intrinsic detail, almost imploring you to get a pen and paper and take down notes so you don’t miss anything

1 Like

Yeah on the whole I prefer a 6 to 8 episode British drama than a 14 to 20 american one with a ton of fillers.
Some are decent but to many end up going by their sell by date for me.

2 Likes

Glasgow 1967 Lisbon lions.
Documentary on the Celtic players and their epic European cup win under Jock Stein. Set to the background of the city at the time.
interviews with the players and fans tells of how the team was brought together and took on the best.
Some really humble and remarkable stories in their of how the fans got to Lisbon. Above although the humility and genuineness of the players shines through in a way football never can again.

Did anyone watch the Victim on BBC. Brilliant drama and so well acted, the last 20 minutes of the final episode was just gripping.

What was this on, mate?

BBC Scotland

1 Like

I’d bet it was BT Sport

Edit: @Calum got in first to show I’d have lost my money lol

1 Like

Lol tbf BT Sport have the lion’s share of great sport documentaries so I can see why you thought that

Agreed. BT was a good shout. It’s on iPlayer if you want to watch it. Good documentary tbf.

I’d love to see us win that so much.

1 Like

The CL? Nah, can’t see it. Don’t think it’ll ever happen for us.

We just don’t seem to have that “magic” in the Cup. Look at how the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United and Liverpool have won it since 1999. Fortunate but plucky. Outplayed but resolute. Full of concentration. Playing until the very last minute. We lack that.

1 Like

Europa League is its poor relation but I’d love if we won that so much this year. I want to see us win a European trophy so bad haha.

3 Likes