What are you watching?

Yes, it is really good.

I recommend it!

Abducted in Plain Sight.

It’s the first time I’ve heard about this case and after recently watching The Ted Bundy Tapes, I thought I’d continue pushing the weird boat out even further.
This is about a guy who manipulated whole families from a holy community so he could get close to their young daughters.

Around 20 minutes in I paused it and was all “WTF?!”.

Everything the guy did was disgusting and heinous however, you come away thinking how terribly blinkered this poor family was. It’s infuriating to watch, you really question their thinking behind some of the stuff they did and you feel both parties are simply deranged.

Got to be most weird an messed up documenty ever. I don’t know how any parent who after the first incident happened you would still let your daughter go see him an Eithen after all the things B done he still managed to bed the parents.

How was the Ted bundy tapes?

If like me, you didn’t know a lot of details regarding Ted Bundy and what he did, then I’d highly recommend it. Really informative and you actually get a glimpse into his personality with the real tape recording footage.
His demeanour is the most interesting part I found from it all as he was portrayed as an intelligent, attractive, respectable person. The whole incompetence from the state authorities was atrocious as well and you just wonder how he managed to get away with it for so long.

Didn’t he represent himself in court or something?

If you guys love documentary, Curiosity stream have dropped their prices (3$/month) plus give a 30 day trial.

Watching Derek Mueller’s series on Internet atm.

Yep, he was a law school student to begin with but flunked out. Keen on politics and represented a segment of the republicans I believe.

At the point of representing himself on court, he was on a pure egotistical rampage.

Alt-right on BBC iPlayer.

Wow is all I can say :man_facepalming:

Hunted final

fucking fixxxxxxed worst finale yet. They made it absolutely impossible for anyone to get away I’m more angry about this than the arsenal loss!! Ruined a great show :disappointed:

1 Like

Just watched Behind the Curve on Netflix about Flat Earthers. It’ll wind you up listening to them. Unless you are one…

1 Like

People who do, just haven’t looked into it

Just finished all of Luther.

Watched most of it to and from work on the train. Working in Central London, this show gave me chills walking around London haha.

3 Likes

Is Luther overrated?

I watched it and thought it was a bit meh

Best drama on the beeb in recent years is probably Line of Duty.

2 Likes

Only found this on Netflix recently. First two series were class.

Leaving my love of Idris aside, I prefer Line of Duty.

@shamrockgooner is that just because cause you’ve only seen the first two series, so r because you didn’t rate three and four as highly?

Not watched them yet. Enjoyed 1 and 2 so much I’m trying to keep 3&4 for when I can binge a series at a time.

1 Like

I dont think youll be disappointed :slightly_smiling_face:

How good is Keeley Hawes in series 2 by the way?! Fucking stellar performance.

Love that the first two series really do go for the shades of grey and dont make the “bent” coppers outright, overtly evil bastards. And dont make the good guys totally squeaky clean and of totally unimpeachable character.

It is a cut above your average cop show, and much better than most British drama you get on terrestrial.

2 Likes

The Scottish guv’nor is a Gooner in real life

STILL GAME IS BACK TONIGHTTTT!! @Electrifying

1 Like

@JakeyBoy and @shamrockgooner

As youre into BBC dramas, Baptiste has just started. Its a spin off of Missing which was excellent

2 Likes