What are you watching?

It was a great watch but kind of brutal at times. I really liked watching Johnny Williams go through rehab for his injury and take the time to speak to a therapist about how he was feeling. Hopefully that goes a long way to destigmatizing mental health treatment in the game.

Started watching The Americans the other day.

Started off very strong, looking good.

1 Like

Brilliant series. Watched every episode when it was on tv. You are in for a treat my friend

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the new interactive Black Mirror movie thingy on Netflix?

Look above bruh^

1 Like

Oh okay. Good I won’t bother with it then

Saw the two seasons of The Handmaid’s Tale.

Wow, what a depressing film. Well, for @Trion it might be pure comedy and enjoyment :smiley:
But it was so well made, it really gets you involved, slow-paced, gritty narrative full of details and character development.

1 Like

Eh? Handmaid or black mirror?

I didn’t say anything about Black Mirror. I only saw the first 2 episodes of this series and didn’t like it at all.

1 Like

Did anyone watch the new Luther last night?

I liked it, it looks set up for a few episodes (I hope) with the story lines they already have in place. Nice to start off the new season with a lovely demented case!

2 Likes

Yeah great having it back on. Few different stories running together their and Alice turning up to put another curve on it. Right up for it.

1 Like

Might have been because you called it a film rather than a TV show, that threw me for a second.

Isn’t a TV show still a film? Albeit in many episodes?

But anyway, my bad. I was talking only about HMT. The joke about @Trion was because the show’s premise is a dystopian future of enslaving and raping women haha.

Ah paradise

5 Likes

Thought you might enjoy it.

1 Like

Film is what us Brits say instead of movie, so no, a TV show would be called a show, or a programme (used in Britain but not the US). Can see the confusion for a non-native, as TV shows are of course filmed.

And yeah, I got the joke haha

2 Likes

In all honesty I know all that. A film is a film in my native language too, филм, you see. I just wanted to use more diversified language and substitute film for series, which I use all the time and felt repetitive. A mistake I will know not to make ever again. Now thanks to you though I know I’d better use show or programme - two words that I know but don’t always come to my mind when I look for substitutes. So thanks for that.

Man, if I was a moderator this misusage of your language wouldn’t have escalated at all. But no, you had to wield your power advantage over me and put it in my face.

2 Likes

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is close to perfection.

1 Like

Been catching up with Vikings after stopping mid-season 4 a few years ago.

Reached one of the series most defining moments in S4 Part 2. Damn man… brilliantly done and left a powerful impact.

The series is a superb watch.

Honestly believe had it not been around the same time as Got, it would have got a lot more attention definitely very underrated, Ragnar and floki two of my favourite characters

1 Like