What are you watching?

I have to get a vpn and if I do that it’s gonna lead me down the rocky road of the temptation of too much tv

Never Say Never Again

@Ashgooner1

Spiderman Homecoming

2 Likes

Awful Bond film! Thunderball is one of my faves so never been a fan

1 Like

It is a ridiculous film. Even Kim Basinger can’t save it :rofl:

Thunderball theme is a banger. Love a bit of Sir Tom Jones

2 Likes

Epic opening song from the legend Tom Jones! One of the best IMO. Great underwater scene at the end of the film too!

1 Like

Just started the new season of The Boys.

2 Likes

Similar, only just eatched episode 3 last night. I’m well off then pace, which is annoying, but have managed to avoid any spoilers so far.

Watching episode 8 right now.

It’s still pretty good

1 Like

You watched Umbrella Academy? I haven’t, but my wife got into it recently in a fairly big way

I have yeh. Well the first two seasons. The opening of the 2nd is proper next level 4k blockbusting shit. It’s geniunely class.

Honestly I’m very intrigued to see how Ellen Page goes to Elliot within the show- though it was hinted to fans how that might go down.

Not that I have any issue with that but I find it kind ironic that Hard Candy was the film that brought her and Patrick Wilson into the world.

Missed it Hills
I watched ‘Murder in The Alps ‘
Very interesting.

1 Like

That’s not unusual

2 Likes

@DavidHillier

2 days until the next episode of BCS. Obviously I wish they just released the whole thing as week by week is old school lol

2 Likes

I might save em up dude. The thread on the forum is rather good. Its all blurred spoilers and I don’t think anyone will give me spoilers at work anyway lol

1 Like

Yeah I was considering banking them for at least 3-4 episodes to give myself something to bingr

1 Like

I’ve got to say, I really don’t mind weekly episodes, even though I do enjoy the freedom of binging if I’m in the mood.

Week by week is good for spoilers, I don’t have to worry about people watching an entire series of something right away and then having to be careful on socials and youtube if I can only manage an episode or two a night.

I also quite like having time to digest each episode and appreciate it as a stand alone piece, I lack self control and can fly through shows too quickly sometimes. When I watch an entire series in a couple days it all just merges into one giant blob of content in my head, with one episode running straight into the next and me not appreciating some of the finer details, and cliffhangers/season finales not necessarily carrying much weight when I dive straight into the next episode instantly.

I’m easy either way though ultimately.

2 Likes

This actually helps for BCS viewers who havent seen any of it so far.

There were a couple of character reintroductions that took me a while to re-register in the last series.

And done.

“The Bold and the Batshit” - sums up the season.