What are you watching?

The question was what is jewish new year.

I can remember you posting the phrase back in August / September last year and it sounded more like a greeting than the other options given haha.

There’s always Judaism questions on The Chase and no-one ever gets them right.

Also seems inevitably to be questions about Frida Kahlo, the 19th Century, Andy Warhol and Pablo Picasso every episode or so.

Or maybe it’s just me…

Think you might just be watching the same episode over and over.

2 Likes

NOBODY :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Wicked film

1 Like

Just love the reaction when ‘Nobody’ is recognised - was half expecting John Wick to turn up too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Trigger Point @Stroller

2 Likes

Was watching Vicky in a Jake Bugg vid today.

1 Like

She’s got a tram named after her in Nottingham

@Stroller

The Teacher.

Channel 5.

Saving that one but will be watching.

1 Like

Yeah wait til at least episode 2. Nice little cliffhanger on this one.

Strolls, out of interest, what platform did you watch that Stephen Graham film on? Boiling Point

Watched Stay Close. Decent enough and kept me guessing until pretty much the last episode.

1 Like

Amazon prime in a Del boy sort of way.:wink:

If I tried that, I might have to say bonjour to my Amazon account

1 Like

Monge two. Cushy.

2 Likes

Fabrique Belgique.

2 Likes

Chateauneuf du Pape

(when Del reads the paper in Monaco and finds out he’s brassic again)

1 Like

The Beast is absolutely insane, just beat 22 barely breaking a sweat. Absolutely the top dog and my favourite Chaser.

I usually support the contestants hut I was willing him on to reel them in lol

Feel bad for that James lad though, he was a quality player. Must have got at least half of their 22 in the final round, he was on fire.

That woman boiled my piss going last and taking minus 8k only to win so comfortably should could have taken the high offer of 60k, let alone the 5k also offered. Can’t abide these cowards, they’d be truly worthy victims of cancel culture.

1 Like

COBRA Cyber War

Very interesting. I think this is one of skys best shows. If this ever happened to Britain IRL we would be fucked :eyes::joy: