What are you watching?

2 Likes

These two are great on celeb gogglebox

2 Likes
2 Likes

Graham Norton Show.

Rachel Zegler who I didn’t know about until watching this is :fire::fire:great personality aswell

Trigger Point. ITV

Very, very good

1 Like

Watched Around the World in 80 Days on iPlayer over the last few weeks.

New 2022 remake starring David Tennant as Phileas Fogg. It’s excellent. Really enjoyed it

Gripping drama this one. Edge of the seat watch.

1 Like

Ozark, season 4.

1 Like

Re-watching “Delocated”—:joy: super underrated comedy series.

The Responder. Martin Freeman as a stressed out scouse cop.
Brilliant dark drama acting by him. Going finish on iplayer this week. Solid start in the first episode.

2 Likes

Iplayer has some great new shows on it in 2022

Much better than Netflix :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching an old drama called The Split on BBC iPlayer.

It’s very good. Better than Rules of the Game and The Tourist but not as good as Time (if I had to rank them)

1 Like

Yeah good that. I like Nicola Walker in most things.
Very good in the unforgotten.

1 Like

Finished Responder. Bit of a rushed ending but left open for another season. Hope so because I thought Freeman acted out of his skin in that role. Loved it.

1 Like

I dont watch every episode but the bits I’ve seen doughnuts was obviously Michael Owen due to his distinctive voice :rofl: He was just unmasked.

First I’ve ever got correct :raised_hands:

I got the jewish question right on the wheel thanks to @Joshua :raised_hands:

1 Like

Watched After Life season three. It’s decent but not as emotional as the other two, in some ways a bit unnecessary to be honest.

Overall though a really well written show and lots and lots of characters you end up properly caring about. I don’t think that’s so easy across 18 thirty minute episodes.

3 Likes

I think that’s what Ricky Gervais does so well with his shows, he brings in these supporting characters to give the real laughs whilst still remaining the focal point.

2 Likes

The storyline was degenerate & gross, but I did miss Roisin Conaty’s character. And I’m sure there were a couple more missing ones - one being his protege, but that was explained by his encouraging her to leave and do better at the end of s2.

1 Like