What are you watching?

Better atmosphere on University Challenge than the football @stroller

Got this to watch later

1 Like

Its a long ass film but makes more sense when linked to the previous film :smirk:

2 Likes

Love and Let Die on Hills
Top top Bond Film

1 Like

“Man, for 20 dollars, I’ll take you to a Klu Klux Klan burnout”

1 Like

I know it’s like 2022 or whatever but… why the fuck is it only a quid? It’s only just came out… :joy:

Is it terrible or what?

Probably because they’re trying to get rid of stock after realising very few people own a DVD player nowadays :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was just checking eBay daily deals and it’s on there. They’ve sold over 10k of the DVD at 9.99 a pop.

While he got it for a quid. :bergkamp:

Look like a Cex store buy too me. Skint students or robbed gear purchase off the shop.

1 Like

I like the tarot cards
Has to be ‘ the lovers’
Brilliant

1 Like

Jayne Seymour is perhaps the best looking Bond girl

1 Like

Daniela Bianchi, Ursula Andress, Sophie Marceau, Eva Green, Ana De Armas are all better.

Planning on doing a binge watching the Star Wars films and TV series in chronological order

1 Like

Charity shop had it in. Probably a Christmas gift that someone didn’t enjoy :grin:

2 Likes

Meh, I’m always changing my mind based on the Bond film I’m watching. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I watched the finale of the Dexter new blood last night. I got into Dexter about two years ago and me and my wife loved it.

Very unhappy with the ending with the nice policeman getting killed and then Dexter getting killed.

James Bond spoiler:

Like seeing James Bond getting killed when I watched the blu ray this week.

Both shit endings.

What is this meme? :laughing:

It reminded me of when Bart and Lisa met Adam West. I then used Frinkiac to edit in your version :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve edited your post. Dexter was fucking shit after the first few seasons so I personally don’t give a fuck about the new season’s ending, but others will.

I do wish I hadn’t read your James Bond spoiler though, given I’ve not watched it yet.

Please don’t spoil things so willy nilly next time without any warning. Use spoiler tags.