What are you watching?

I’ve missed the apprentice lol this task is an absolute disaster :rofl:

Just started watching. That logo from the boys is amazing :rofl:

Have they done away with the bit where they come up with cringe team names?

The guy Alex is from my area. According to a couple of mates he used to drink in the same pub as us, but I have absolutely no recollection of that.

1 Like

Yeah what was the thought process behind that?! Not even a brand name lol.

I’ll miss big Claude this season tho.

Four lives (BBC iPlayer)

No way the police where that amateur an didn’t link the deaths

Watching tonight’s Dragon’s Den now.

There’s a guy who’s ‘invented’ a tiny torch for a keyring. In 2022. And he thinks he’s going to sell them for £24 each.

1 Like

I had that on as background waiting for the main event.

Couldn’t believe that lol. So small aswell :joy:

Yeah and that new dragon (Who is younger than us and a multi millionaire by the way :weary: ) was like “yeah we have torches on phones now”

Who’s the baddie Dragon these days? Big Dunc was the best.

Don’t think any of them are bad now. Though the new guy keeps making sarky comments to the other dragons as well as the people who come into the den, so he has potential to feel those shoes.

Chestnut Man and Ozarks are two great shows as well.

House of Cards is great too and what really put Netflix on the map.

1 Like

Will defo have to check those two out, thanks for the recommendation.

I had forgot about House of Cards, very interested in that too. I absolutely love the British series - you ever watched that with Ian Richardson?

1 Like

Loved the return of the Apprentice tonight…and yeah no team names! Maybe they will do that when they mix the teams up. Absolutely car crash tonight. I came up with a better logo and concept in 5mins.

Like the new Dragon. Felt sorry for the young chap with the torch. Looked like his Mum bought him the suit to wear and they did focus a lot on how small his torch was! :rofl:

1 Like

Every year I think to myself that I could come up with better ideas. But maybe it’s different when you have lots of egos shouting over each other.

I think that’s what sets people, and the candidates in this case, apart. There is always noise, but communication is a skill, particularly how you engage and influence others.

Well it is an entertainment programme at the end of the day. They need people who’ll be annoying and loud and/or stupid.

Just realised what the first thing you need to watch is.

SUITS!!!

Harvey is king.

What on Earth is the Limitless Win thing on ITV?

Getting strong Bamboozle from Friends vibes

This been better as day time TV not Saturday prime time TV.

Watching the last few episodes of Goliath Season 5

Excellent series.

The Tourist.
Really enjoyed this and found it a bit different and some of the characters really quirky too.
@Calum review took me to this👍

Don’t know what to make of the ending. Room for a second series maybe.

1 Like