What are you watching?

It was worthwhile for Only Murders in The Building. What a great show!

I may have also just watched all ten episodes in a row till 3:30 am :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I watched it weekly. Like someone from the past!

The episode about Theo was absolutely incredible.

1 Like

haha my mate who told me to watch it had to do that aswell. Said it was torture having to wait a week for every episode :joy:

Watching sitting on a fortune.

What a gutter for Robin there he done all the work gets a question wrong and the next person gets the 90k with an easier version of the question. You could see he was raging :joy::joy:

House Sparrow seemed the obvious answer to me, so it’s his own fault. C’est la vie.

1 Like

Angela Black

1 Like

This is something that ive stuck with too. This would only work for me as a once week watch.
Two or more and I’d of given it a miss.

1 Like

Borrowing from that famous Cary Grant film now, aren’t they?

Strangers on a Train, or whatever it’s called

1 Like

I wouldn’t have known the answer tbf haha

1 Like

Any watching Yellowstone? Just finished s03

It’s fucking :fire:

One of the best neo westerns I’ve ever seen

Just finished watching it. It’s not hilarious, but it’s not boring either. It’s one of those shows you can watch when you have nothing else to watch.

Been watching Dopesick on Disney+. Really good series about the OxyContin drug and the damage it caused. It’s an 8-episode miniseries. Recommended!

1 Like

My in-laws recommended it. Is it a show you absolutely have to pay attention to? Or can I doze off for five to ten minutes and not miss anything? I need shows to watch when we’re up with Charlie Girl at 1am.

1 Like

Watch the first episode of s01 but the rest of the season is a steady burn, s02 & s03 hot up seriously and require your attention. I think the themes involved would appeal to you

If you want a real slow burn watch Mr. Mercedes, 3 seasons already out

I tried Mr. Mercedes (s1) but couldn’t really get into it. Idk why because usually over the top serial killer stuff doesn’t phase me.

I did just watch Goliath s3 and s4 while we were at the hospital with Charlie. It was very good.

2 Likes

Try prodigal son, somewhat light show but it’s in the same lane as the serial killer type show with decent humour.

1 Like

Wife and I have been on a sci-fi binge of late.

Foundation and Invasion both on Apple TV.

Also started Wheel of Time on Amazon Prime.

3 Likes

Been hearing it’s below average? Thoughts?

Have you seen “see” Thought the concept was cool and fresh

1 Like

First episode is a bit all over the place but it really gets good after that. So far 7/10 from me.

See was excellent, really went beyond my expectations—mainly because I don’t like my wife making googly eyes at Jason Momoa.

1 Like

See was a decent watch, curious to see how they push the concept in S03.

1 Like