What are you watching?

Finished up Invincible this morning

Omni Man fucking obliterating that train with his son’s face

Brutal :joy:

2 Likes

Final episode is a barnstormer, I can’t fucking wait for season 2.

Love a good old JK Simmons rampage.

Also I loved Cecil/Goggins in the show, all his little fruitless attempts to stop/slow him down were excellent.

Amazon are on point with their originals these days.

Venom C4 Now :rofl:

1 Like

Oh wow good because I couldn’t see how they could make a third season work.
Look forward to it then.

1 Like

I’m actually finding the main character guy is suddenly becoming a bit more likeable now, too.

A certain evolution to his character development.

Been working my way through the ESPN doc series on OJ. It’s really really good and worth the time investment. Goes right from his upbringing, footballing career and his acting work and then gets into the murder, trial etc. Lots of viewpoints from jurors, prosecution and defense attorneys as well as some of his personal friends, Ron Goldman too.

I never much looked into what he eventually went to jail for. Mad that he even put himself in that situation.

On Disney+ if anyone is interested.

I was looking forward to this since I finished the first two seasons during the first lockdown haha.

Actually buzzed I was staying in on Saturday so I could watch it :grin:

1 Like

Ooooh so excited! Mere and I are starting it tonight.

1979 FA Cup Final Arsenal V Utd ?! I remember this game well and the one thing that struck me was the goalkeepers not wearing gloves :gloves: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just finished season 3 of You.

I will talk no spoilers don’t worry.

Fucking loved it! :grin: Its honestly one of my favourite tv series I’ve watched in years and probably for me the best show on the flix.

here we here we here we fucking go

That’s sort of a spoiler. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Not really haha they announced season 4 before they put out season 3

Untold-Deal with the devil.
Female boxer Christy Martin rise to fame and abusive relationship with husband and trainer. Interesting story and some real good footage. Could well and truly hit this woman.

I read this rather quickly to begin with

1 Like

I wouldn’t have :slightly_smiling_face:she’s bloody powerful.

1 Like

Watched University Challenge on catch up @Stroller

Bloody close contest

1 Like

Just finished watching Only Murders in the Building. Really big recommend, loved it.

1 Like

I’m watching season 3 of You.

Started off strong, it feels like some teenagers have taken over the direction and writing.

1 Like

Just sat down in the theater to watch Wes Anderson’s The French Dispatch

Proper good casting for this. Usual suspects like Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Tilda Swinton, Frances McDormand, Owen Wilson and now also Timothee Chalamet.

3 Likes