What are you watching?

That’s your loss man it’s fantastic. Loads of great TV coming out from the Asian markets these days and something I’m glad Netflix is taking notice of.

1 Like

You should it’s a great show

NO, man of honour right here.

How many episodes is it?

9 episodes each all about a hour long apart from episode 8 which is just over 30mins

I refuse to watch them

TOTP: James Bond on BBC4

It’s alright, I don’t really think you’re missing out on much, the suspense aspect of it is great. But you’ll have to deal with one of the most annoying characters ( added annoyance because of the dub actresses voice ) you’ll ever see. And also painting the one minority as the biggest idiot on the fucking planet.

1 Like

Nate was bang out of order all episode…

2 Likes

I do like the character development of Nate.
They need more of that if they want to continue this show and ride the Emmy hype.

Season 1 didn’t leave enough material for a show that can run for several seasons, so they need to use this and upcoming season to add more elements.

The angle of Rebecca hooking up with the player is just :roll_eyes:
Romantic angles always always spoil it for me.

1 Like

I agree…He has gone from being a nobody, and is now a central character, who obviously has issues with Ted, and himself…
Great program so far, I love it…
I think the Rebecca / Sam story has been well done…
Sorry to see the doc leaving, I liked her…

1 Like

@Cristo @Castiel (I think it was you two who were into this originally)

Succession is back on tomorrow for season 3

Woooooo!

Can’t wait, that’s awesome

1 Like

What’s this? I couldn’t find it anywhere… I searched and all I get is men of honor (the movie).

1 Like

We were talking about Squid games, if you are not kidding.

Haha definitely kidding. I’m refusing to watch it as well given all the hype about it. Refusing to watch Game of Thrones as well.

2 Likes

Good for you.
People refuse to talk about GOT, it has ended that bad.
Each time I open my app, GOT is right there and I can’t even bother to watch the initial good seasons.

2 Likes

I’m starting Curb Your Enthusiasm later tonight.

I feel the same, I did finally cave in a load up Hardhome just for the White Walker scene.

So good.

It’s a shame I used to binge watch it before every season came out, hate how they killed it.

1 Like

I envy you. You are in for some premium content. First season will look dated for picture quality but hang on.

I remember watching episodes after episodes in the washroom at work, it was so addictive :cry:

1 Like

X Files.

Never really got to watch this as a kid but it’s now on Disney+ and it’s great. Loads of cameos from famous actors/actresses which is always a bonus. The best so far is seeing Arlo Givens talking to Mulder and not calling him a son of a bitch in that Kentucky accent.

5 Likes