What are you watching?

Watched a documentary on Northern Ireland on BBC1 with Patrick Kealty last night.

Didn’t know they burned the Ireland flag :ireland: on the top of bonfires.

Thats fucking nuts and mad disrespectful lol

Watched it this morning, quite a story. :+1:

@Calum oh shit!!!

2 Likes

What an episode :exploding_head:

That ending gave me anxiety btw :joy: drowning in a torpedo tube :tired_face:

2 Likes

Just finished Clickbait

Can’t believe I had to keep changing my mind on people throughout it :joy:

What a stupid last episode tho.

1 Like

@Castiel finally watched the first three episodes of Invincible last night. Great stuff so far. Ridiculous cast.

1 Like

Oh snap son, I kept asking you about it and wasn’t sure if you knew what I was talking about or not as it’s very under the radar and not well advertised.

Though if you can stand animated comic book shows it’s absolutely top class.

Has to be the best cast of VA’s ever assembled right. How great was that after scene at the end of the first episode? I wasn’t sure about it until I saw that and it shut me right up. It was as though the first episode wanted to be particularly pedestrian just to drop a bombshell in the last 5 minutes.

1 Like

Arsenal v Spurs

NLD win and final of Vigil tonight @shamrockgooner :grin:

And hopefully a real confidence boosting win for the Women over city in between :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That was fucking good eh @Calum

1 Like

Was a good last episode yeah specially the opening 25 or so minutes but not as good as the NLD :grin:

1 Like

The squid game series on Netflix, koreans sure know how to make a suspense thriller.

1 Like

Finished Vigil today. Got past my adverse dislike of films drama on ships/submarines etc.
Good storyline and acting.
Some big tension in that last episode. Good series overall.

1 Like

The Rookie…
Just watched the opening episode of series 4…Wow!, just wow, and more wow…Great series, love it!

1 Like

Didn’t know this was back on thank you.

1 Like

Nate a scumbag doing that to Ted

1 Like

Count me in. Netflix documentary on drumming.
Excellent.
Good to see them getting a bit of focus on their art work.

Just finished up with Black Summer season 2. Thought it started strongly but began to drag in the later episodes. Shame.

Purely out of spite for all the sudden surge of memes on Squid games, I refuse to watch the show