What are you watching?

The main bit is like a penalty shootout. Tense as fuck :joy:

Anyone watching Married at First Sight on Channel 4? I don’t usually watch things like this, but I’ve been engrossed in the series so far and had to binge watch it.

2 Likes

Yesssssss. Was bang into Married At First Sight Australia, this season is the first time the UK version has adopted the same format.

@Calum I told you this before but you need to get on it.

@Cristo, you were bang into the Oz one, talk to Calum and tell him.

1 Like

I seen this tik tok :joy:

2 Likes

Bloke is obviously so nervous, cos that could not more obviously be a bridesmaid’s dress :joy_cat:

1 Like

That bit was hilarious, but he was more happy with his actual bride. Such a mad experience to marry someone and you don’t even know their name!

If I am being honest after committing 7 days to Love Island for 8 weeks. Its to soon to commit to another :joy:

Think it’s only on once a week if that helps :hugs:

2 Likes

4 episodes a week…Mon-Thurs, but all available on catch up on Channel 4. Defo worth a look IMO.

Shows what I know. :santi:

Hang on. There is a Reality TV thread. @Mysty didn’t die for MAFS to be discussed in this thread

4 Likes

Hahaha, it was amazing how much that bothered him and how he moved hundreds of posts months after the fact. I can only respect an action that petty.

4 Likes

Married at first sight is banging @Calum especially the Aussie version, proper popcorn trash tv.

Very enjoyable with a bottle of wine or a few G&Ts

1 Like

Vigil Ep 4

Here we go :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I ain’t feeling this series, man.

We get it they had a fling. Do we really need so many flashbacks about it.
#vigil

1 Like

Fuck offffffffffffff

why do I need to wait till next week you cunts

Why did the person with a gas mask run towards and rko the police women?

1 Like

They’re LESBANIBS and you need to understand that!

1 Like

I understood that the second Billy Elliots dad was reluctant to allow them work together.

3 Likes

Thierry Henry can act
All that camera consciousness paying off.