What are you watching?

Oh yeah the second one for sure. That’s the one where they had fertility problems, isn’t it?

I liked them all though. I love all that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Yeah all three were good but I liked the 2nd story the most haha as it was basically like a GTA mission :joy::joy:

1 Like

Grand Tour boys are back tomorrow…Cannot wait…

1 Like

Clarkson’s Farm was an excellent show.

1 Like

It’s been a good week so far…
Ted Lasso new series started last Friday…
Flight Sim out on XBox on Tuesday…
New Grand Tour today, great times…

Love it.

Big Timber on Netflix. Fucking ridiculous what these lads are going through to get a bit of wood.

3 Likes

It’s not like it grows on trees you know

Anyone seen Your Honour on Sky Atlantic/NOW

just finished it today. Very good

Its a one season only job with 10 episodes so little commitment needed haha

1 Like

Is anyone watching that series ‘I Am…’ on Channel 4?

It’s very, very good.

I’ve heard about this ,is it worth a watch ?

I’d say yes. The main guy in it is a bit nuts but so inventive, hard working and likable. I know in any of these shows there is loads of set up but I was entertained.

Yes. I love crime and courtroom dramas. My favourite kind of TV. Think I have exhausted them all now, so always pleased when a new one comes out :sweat_smile:

You don’t get Sky Atlantic on Virgin TV, so been logging into my mum’s account to watch it. Was definitely worth it.

2 Likes

Teen Titans season 3.

God damn what an intro, probably one of the best superhero based TV Shows around right now, feels like a tv adaption of the Arkham games.

1 Like

Only watched the first episode but that was well hell of a episode of the same quality remains the same throughout series 3 then this will be the best hero show on TV.

Iain Glen is brilliant casting for a broken Bruce

1 Like

Yeh man I just stated on the first tonight and it blew me away, really didn’t fuck around and took me exactly in the direction I was hoping for. Have to say the ending did catch me off guard a little bit. Kind of ironic that one of the most mature renditions of Batman comes in a TV show adaption of Teen TItans lol.

Really underrated show though and far better than the tedious Gotham.

Kind of wondering what they going to do with Tim drake he seems a upbeat character compared to the other to Robin/Nightwing

But seeing this dysfunctional bat family is great.

Plus got to hope they upped the budget for beast
boy seeing him turn into a tiger every week is boring.

I didn’t mind Gotham the villains where great plus
Cameron monaghan joker was pretty good.

1 Like

It was ok but it got bland really fast I thought. It felt like it wanted to be really dark and mature but it came off as 12pg really hard. Barb Gordon and some of female villains were great though and it did have it’s moments. It was well acted it just missed the mark for my tastes. Titans seems to have way more grit and substance so far.

Tomorrow War starring Chris Pratt…:-1:

1 Like

Doing a rewatch of My Name is Earl. Always liked that show but never watched in order, just whatever eps E4 had on at any given time.

If say it’s worth a watch again for anyone who liked it.

2 Likes

The Big Match Revisited

Chelsea v Arsenal from September 1974

3 Likes